31

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 31:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Mu Yanyan waited for Han Zheng to get up and go to the bathroom, she crawled down to the ground.

There are two toilets in the house. She hurried to the other one, freshened up and left the room.

Because of foreign aid, Huang Zongxi and Wang Li got up early and went to the airport to wait.

At present, the audience's attention in the live broadcast room is on the foreign aid invited by Huang Zongxi and Wang Li.

Few people care about the living room of the villa.

Because He Yingying was worried about Mu Yanyan, she got up early to check her phone and waited to take a picture of Mu Yanyan's face with evidence to see if she had anything else to say.

But when she came to the corridor and picked up her mobile phone, she found that her mobile phone did not know when it was turned off.

It wasn't that the power was out or the screen turned off automatically after a long time on, but that she quit her video manually.

Together with the video that she had recorded before was deleted.

He Yingying gritted her teeth angrily, she walked to Mu Yanyan's door and knocked on her door, but unfortunately no one answered her at all.

Just seeing Sun winning over, she frowned slightly, walked up to Sun Ying, and asked, "Did you turn off my phone?"

The mobile phone was indeed turned off by Sun Ying. He left the house last night and happened to see He Yingying bending over and placing something on the opposite side of Mu Yanyan's bedroom.

After He Yingying left, he went to turn off the video and deleted the video of Mu Yanyan on the phone by the way.

After hearing He Yingying's questioning, he frowned unhappyly: "Take care of yourself."

After he finished speaking, he raised his foot and left, not wanting to entangle He Yingying too much.

But He Yingying refused to let him go, and took two steps to turn to him and blocked his way: "What the **** is going on with you Sun Ying?"

"Why do you always help Mu Yanyan?"

"And you played poker that day, you have been targeting Mu Yanyan since she answered the phone, what do you mean?"

Sun Ying avoided her eyes and didn't want to pester her: "Don't talk nonsense."

He Yingying's eyes gradually became sharper, as if she couldn't believe it: "Sun Ying, do you like Mu Yanyan?"

"Otherwise why do you care about her so much?"

"You gave her the milk that day, right?"

"Sun Ying, I didn't expect you..."

He Yingying didn't finish her words, she suddenly noticed a figure on the corner, and immediately shut her mouth.

Just as Mu Yanyan came in through the back door, she heard He Yingying questioning Sun Ying before she stood firm.

She widened her eyes in disbelief and stared at the two people in a daze.

Sun Ying likes her?

how can that be!

Isn't Sun Ying the most uncomfortable with the original owner?

She just came here wearing a book, but after more than ten days, how could Sun Ying change from an annoying state to a liking?