25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 25:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 25:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Young Master Han said the word sleep as if it were commonplace, without any embarrassment at all, and Mu Yanyan really admired him.

But on second thought, the wealth of others has reached its peak, so what's the embarrassment?

If one day her wealth can also be ranked first in the world, then she will find a small piece of fresh meat to serve the bed every day.

Just ask you, Mei Changsu on the left hand and Baizihua on the right hand, is it not fragrant?

However, her gaze fell on Han Zheng's face. The man's sword eyebrows and star eyes were like an independent flower of Gaoling. If she hugged him from left to right, she seemed to be a bit wronged.

Mu Yanyan felt that love should be your willingness to give up all the prosperity of the world for him, and then just guard his dog's tail grass.

Mu Yanyan did not have such a state of mind for the time being, because she felt that Han Zheng would not be her beloved.

She should not fall in love with him.

But Han Zheng doesn't have any women, does he also have a dog's tail grass in his heart?

The two played poker for a while, each with a win or lose.

But Mu Yanyan went to steal the cards again, and the man clearly saw it, but pretended not to see anything.

Mu Yanyan suddenly felt very confused. Could it be that her rainbow **** was too good just now?

After that, Mu Yanyan tried rainbow farts several times and found that Han Zheng eats this very much. As long as she spares no effort to praise him for being handsome, for being smart, for being a man, and for being rich, he will be in a particularly good mood. Will lower down again and again, and then indulge her to do a lot of things.

It turns out that Han Zheng eats this set.

Mu Yanyan finally grasped his weakness.

Of course, what Mu Yanyan didn't know was that Han Zheng's life value was increasing rapidly while she was blowing this string of rainbow farts.

Of course, he is a proud man, and he really likes the look of a girl looking at him with eyes full of stars, full of admiration and smiling.

At night, the two people lie in bed, and sleep in their own way, just like every time.

Han Zheng didn’t know if Mu Yanyan was so dizzy, or the night was so beautiful tonight. After lying on the bed, he looked at the beautiful girl, his palms were itchy, and he wanted to touch her face. .

I want to touch her hand, and even the small waist that she inadvertently exposed.

"Di, today's task, to reach the hand-in-hand task, the essence value can be increased by 3."

Han Zheng's HP is already sufficient, and what he lacks now is "Yang Qi".

Han Zheng looked at Mu Yanyan's small face with the big palms, and slowly moved his fingers in her direction.

But he seemed to have never held a girl's hand, and he didn't know how to act.

I scolded this **** system in my heart. What kind of spoiling wife system is obviously a pornographic system.

However, Mu Yanyan has not been at home for the past two days. Although he has a worry-free life, he is not energetic and very tired. If he does not want to continue to experience this feeling, he seems to have only one way to complete the task.