20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man TAWOWVM » Chapter 20:
Transmigrated as the wife of wealthy vegetative man Chapter 20:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At five o'clock, the streets of the night market began to lively, everyone went out to buy vegetables and shopping, and some simply went out for a walk.

The booths of He Yingying and Sun Ying were next to each other, at the far east of the night market.

One person wrote a price tag and placed it in front of the booth. Everyone took a small chair and sat down and swiped their phones when no one came.

Huang Zongxi's stall is in the middle of the road, and there is a food stall with four tables inside. If all four tables are full, they will be able to make a lot of money tonight.

Mu Yanyan's fried watermelon yogurt stall is right next to them.

When there were no customers, Mu Yanyan smiled and asked Huang Zongxi: "Brother Huang, would you like a copy?"

Huang Zongxi chuckled and said, "Brother Huang has been greedy for a long time. Give me a copy soon."

Mu Yanyan didn't care too much, and swiftly fired three copies, one for Huang Zongxi, one for Wang Li, and one for Zhou Zeyang.

"This time you don't count your money. If you want to eat it later, you have to pay."

Huang Zongxi poked her head vigorously: "If you get money in your eyes, you will know money."

Eating Mu Yanyan's fried watermelon with yogurt, several people chatted while waiting for customers to come.

Wang Li suddenly remembered He Yingying and Sun Yinglai: "I don't know where Sun Ying and they went. We are eating fried watermelon here. Do you want to send them some?"

—Hahaha, the forgotten top class, so miserable.

-They didn't even eat fried watermelon. Two people were sitting on a cold bench.

—Hurry up and prepare for the top class in my family. You are too much. Four people eat fried watermelon, leaving our grandson alone.

Mu Yanyan didn't want to have any dealings with Sun Ying and He Yingying.

She said without a trace: "They are far away, and they don't like to eat this kind of local food."

She said that she didn't want to do it. Wang Li silently skipped the topic when He Yingying was picking up teammates.

The live broadcast room went crazy quickly.

-Fuck, who Mu Yanyan thought she was, dare to ignore my brother.

—Do you think her fried watermelon is delicious? It doesn't look so good.

—What's going on upstairs, people are in contact with Sun Ying, you said that people **** blood, now it is wrong to stay away?

— Mu Yanyan is really miserable, and she will be uncomfortable with how she does it.

—Since I can’t accept anything, I can't even give it.

The weather was hot, and customers soon came, and Mu Yanyan started to fry watermelons.

Zhou Zeyang had been standing by and watching, and when she was done, she packed it and handed it to the guests. By the way, she stared at the payment of the guests.

But I always felt that Mu Yanyan was the one who contributed, and he felt like lying down and winning.

"Xiao Mu, teach me how to fry watermelons. You can't let you do it all by yourself." When there was no one, Zhou Zeyang decided to study hard.