What this is about.

This book is going to be a series of short love stories. I 100% allow anyone to take my stories and make them better, add on, comment, etc. I literally do not care. (Just tag me so I can read it😂)

I wrote these four years ago, so just...I'm sorry is all I have to say about how...unprofessional it is😭😂

They will all be different in that some may be in the third person and is a book, and another could just be a narrator and is from a long-lost journal. (or something like that)

Also, some stories will be finished and have some sort of closure, but another could be the first chapter of a whole other book. So, sorry (not sorry) ahead of time if there is a cliffhanger ;)

Also, this is more of a place that I can get out all of my ideas and explore new creative ways to write, so some are going to be way better than others. (T-T)

***

What they will look like:

If there is a main character in the short story I will put a picture above it.

***

You can skip this if you want.

Hey, could you send this to a friend? I'm trying to get the most advice I can and the more people that read the more input I receive. Again please don't feel pressured to do this! It's really not that important!