Chapter 16 - Casual

Chapter 16: Casual

Afterwards, Ky and I had laid in each other's arms comfortably under the covers, our bare legs entangled together. I would take him in. His brown hair, green eyes. In some moments, he would brush my hair back and kiss me gently on the lips, making me want to never leave this bed.

It was about eight o'clock at night, and through my window, I could see the sun setting behind the city lights.

Suddenly, a big ball of fur leapt onto the bed and started to lick our faces.

"Stanley!" we both cried, trying desperately to push him off of the bed, but he settled on snuggling in between us on top of the covers.

We both started to laugh, suddenly turning into a fit of chuckles. Only being able to see his face, he spoke.

"You were amazing."

I grinned. "As were you."

"I think we should do this again." He suggested.

I nodded. "That'd be very nice."

"But on one condition."

I raised my eyebrows. "That would be...?"

"We ought to be discreet about this."

I simply nodded. "Agreed."

"One more thing..."

I frowned. "What?"

"I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

Sighing, I was just glad that he didn't disappoint me. "Neither am I."

He looked at me skeptically and surprised at the same time. "Really?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, of course."

"Huh." He said.

I frowned. "What does that mean?"

"Nothing, it's just that I found you to be more like those relationship kind of women."

I giggled. "Well," leaning forward past Stanley's huge body, I pecked his lips and bit the bottom, "I'm not like most women."

Chuckling, he pulled me in closer. "Good."

I laughed into his shoulder and felt at peace. Stanley started to shift around and we ended up with him snuggled securely at our feet. Ky took the chance of space to pull me in extremely close and kiss my face all over. I felt warm on those places.

"I need to shower." I said, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

He huffed dramatically and sighed. "Fine."

Rolling my eyes playfully, I kissed him hard and hopped out of bed, making Stanley take my place next to Ky.

Laughing, I ran into the bathroom and shut the door, still smiling to myself.

● Ky ●

I watched Kate slip out of bed and run to the bathroom, the sight of her naked body making me harder than ever.

Last night was great...no...amazing. She had literally made me feel like a God. I smiled to myself. Just the memories of us having sex made me hard all over again.

But then I let myself wander to the deepest parts of my mind. What would happen if someone had found out? Would we be fired? Coach wouldn't risk losing us, would he? Or would he only kick one of us off the team?

In the middle of thinking, I had missed seeing the bathroom door open. When I looked over, Kate had her head peeking out with her hair piled on top of her head. She smiled at me.

"Aren't you gonna join me?" she asked.

Without any question whatsoever, I practically bolted out of bed and shut the bathroom door behind us.