Chapter 18 - Jealous

Chapter 18: Jealous

    ● Ky ●

    We had just won a game against the Chicago Blackhawks 5-4. Everyone had been amazing, leading to the win.

    I was currently sitting down on my leather couch, sipping the beer in my hand. It was ten at night, and Kate was showering in my bathroom.

    God, this woman just keeps making me come back for more. I enjoyed being casual with Kate. She wasn't expecting a relationship, and neither was I. Just sex. Never have I ever met a woman as intriguing and sexy as Kate.

    I heard footsteps from behind me and then soft hands kneading at my shoulders. I placed my hands on top of Kate's and closed my eyes, basking in the feel.

    Kate walked around the couch and came to sit beside me, resting her legs on top of my outstretched ones.

    Handing her a beer, I studied her. She was in one of my sweaters that I never wore, and she looked pretty damn sexy in it.

    While running my hands along her legs, she relaxed back. "You okay?" I asked.

    She peeked at me with one eye open. "Yeah. Just thinking."

    I pulled her closer and trailed my lips up and down her neck. When I saw the small red mark on the base of her slender neck, I smirked.

    "You want to tell me what you're thinking about?"

    She sighed. "I'm just worried about the files. What if someone really does find out about the lawsuit and everything?"

    I stopped kissing her skin and looked down at her worried and glazed over eyes. "Hey," I tilted her chin up, "you don't have to worry about that right now. And if someone does find them, I'll beat their ass."

    She let out a humorless laugh and smile. I could tell she was stressing out about this badly, so I decided to talk about something else.

    "How's therapy?"

    She told me about her hippy therapist that she adored, and how she wanted to buy incense now and put them around her apartment. I chuckled at her dreaminess.

    She looked up at me with her wide eyes and smiled. "Thank you." She whispered.

    I frowned. "For what?"

    "For listening to me when I sound like a hormonal teenager. For not being a sexist jerk..." she flipped on top of my lap and straddled me. "For being amazing."

    Still smiling, I leaned forward and kissed those soft, supple and sexy lips of hers. Slipping my tongue in her mouth, I tasted her, soaked her in, loving the feel of her against me.

    "I should go. Stanley's probably peeing all over the place right now." She said against my mouth.

    Kate stood up to go but I held her hips and tugged her back down. "No...stay here." I muffled into her neck.

    I felt her lips tug into a smile before she leaned back in my arms and studied me. He face twisted into a cute little form, probably wondering if staying was such a good idea.

    To prove that I was, I leaned forward and gently brushed my lips against her lips, then pressed them down onto hers more forcefully.

    Immediately, she opened up and let me roam her kiss. I smelt my shampoo on her, and I suddenly wanted her to hop back in the shower and scrub me all over with her soft hands.