✩ 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 ✩

Welcome!

I can't believe we're here. Just... wow.

This is Logan's story and I cannot wait to do him justice, to give him the happily ever after he deserves and a love that truly consumes him.

But first- the boring stuff!

Dedication

To all the broken-hearted and scorned. 

I know right now it feels like love, at least in this lifetime, is not possible for you again. I know it feels like the universe is collapsing and that nothing will ever be okay. But it will get better.

Your heart will heal. Your mind will recover and love will be possible again. Don't lose hope.

I hope this can help you restore faith in love after heartbreak. ❤️

Synopsis

Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding.

With his natural talent, brute force and sheer determination, he goes completely unchallenged both on and off the ice.

He's notorious. Both for his success and his stormy personality.

With a scorned, broken, heart and battered ego; Logan swore to never fall in love again. And he was a master at keeping his promises.

Until he met November Levine.

While Logan is a lightning strike and gloomy grey skies, Nova is the beaming sun and blossoming flowers.

She's the closest sunshine gets to being a person, acting as a bright ray of joy and optimism.

When the polar opposites strike a deal and Nova moves in to Logan's home, tensions run high and feuds quickly begin.

But above all else, Logan is forced to revoke his promise to himself.

Because once he's stepped into the light, it's almost impossible to plummet back into darkness.

✩✩✩

"Nova." I whisper, my voice low and hoarse against her neck. "Stop it."

"Stop what." She whimpers back innocently as her thighs tighten around my hips.

My teeth nip at the skin on her jaw in warning. "Either stop teasing or put me out of my damn misery."

November pulls her head back from mine, resting it against the wall, and bats her lashes up at me.

"Say please."

Warning

• If you're coming from my other story 'Breaking The Ice' please note that this is not a spin-off, a continuation of Tate and Willow's story or anything to do with their legacy.

• Logan was a loved side character and I felt he deserved his own story. However, Willow & Tate will be occasionally mentioned and may feature in some chapters :)

• This story takes place about 5 years after Breaking The Ice finishes (minus bonus chapters of course)

This book can be read as a standalone.

This book contains:
- Strong language
- Mature/adult themes
- Sexual Content
- I'm a fairly new writer, that = small mistakes that slip through my editing.
- A small age difference. Logan is 27, Nova is 20.

• I'm from the UK and despite this story being set in the USA, I will be using the British English spellings. As an example, expect to see colour instead of color.

• Despite writing hockey romances, I know nearly nothing about the sport... oops? But rest assure that I do my research and try my absolute best!

• This story is a work of fiction. All characters and events are not real and are simply figments of my imagination. Real place names, businesses, hockey teams ect will be used but in a fictional manner.

• I present my characters as real people. That means they all have flaws. Do not hate on them for being human.

Especially my female MC. Just because she's a woman does not mean she deserves to be scrutinised ten times more then the male MC. 
I call that misogyny and it won't be tolerated.

• Any and every form of discrimination, bullying or harassment will not be tolerate on my story. This applies to me, my characters and my readers.
Be kind or be blocked, it's really that simple.

• And finally, I'm dyslexic. I struggle with spelling and although I try, there will be errors. Please do not correct me unless it is absolutely necessary to understand the story.

It pisses me off. It discourages me. And in all honesty, I probably already know that it's there.

If its not impacting the plot, it is not urgent and i do not really give a shit. I'll edit it out at some point. Don't nit pick me please and thank you.

Copyright

© 2021 Ellieruewrites37
All rights reserved.

No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission. (This includes my plot, aesthetics, visuals & characters!)

Start: January 27th 2022
End: N/A

|✩✩✩|

Thank you for joining me for Logan's journey- it means the world and more that I get to represent heartbreak nation, mr grumpy pants and a true, pure, incredible love all in one story!

Your support, as always, means everything.

Vote, add, share & comment!

Follow:
Instagram: ellieruewrites.37_
Tiktok: ellieruewrites
Pinterest: ellieruewrites37

All my love,
Ellie