four| stranger

Ava's red lips slide across my jaw, her eyelashes fluttering against the hollow of my cheekbone

"Oh God." She whimpers, her voice quivering over every syllable as her knees give out from under her.

My fingers are quick to latch around her thighs, holding her up and stopping her from crashing to the floor in a moaning mess.

"Up." I demand, my voice low and husky by her ear.

Ava complies instantly, her toned legs locking around my waist and soaked panties firmly pressed against the bulge in my pants.

My palms travel over her firm ass, up past her arched spine and pause at the nape of her neck.

I twist her dark locks around my fist, my other hand wrapping around her slender neck. I use my grip to force her back up against the cold wall, pinning her body against mine.

"Fuck." She cries out at the thigh I push between her legs. "Oh God, please."

"Keep your fucking mouth shut." I pull harder on her hair, her whimpers making my cock twitch in my slacks. "Or I stop. Am I clear?"

Ava nods frantically, gasping at the friction she's creating in between her legs, as she desperately grinds her dripping pussy down on my thigh.

I drop the hand wrapped around her throat and let my lips explore her exposed neck, my tongue gliding over the smooth skin.

I quickly get impatient and take her exposed tits into my mouth.

Ava writhes under me, her moans attempting to be muffled by her own hand. "Please. Please, Logan." She begs when I pull her shirt down completely and take a taunt nipple between my teeth.

"Bedroom." She gasps, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull. "Bedroom, please."

I can't help but huff at her request.

A quick fuck in a tiny closet is far less intimate then taking her back to my bedroom. They always overstay their welcome and claim my bed as their own.

It's beyond fucking irritating.

But I can't ignore her requests as she chases release on my thigh. Instead I pull her shirt back up over her breasts and carry her out of the tight space.

I try my best to keep my thigh in place, right where her soaked core is, when I walk down my long hallway. My hand is stuck in my back pocket, fishing around to find my bedroom door key.

I find the damn key just in time to reach my door.

"Hurry up." Ava whines, her voice definitely loud enough to be heard by the rest of the party.

I press her back harder against the door. "Don't fucking rush me."

She whimpers as I slowly slide the key into the lock, teasing her for as long as possible by turning it only a millimetre at a time.