ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

Extreme Trigger Warning

1st February, 2000

Where the fuck am I?

Everything was dark. All I could remember was moments ago, I was helping an old lady and seconds later, someone blindfolded and threw me into a van. Except hearing faint noises now, everything else seemed to still.

"Hello!" I yelled at the top of my voice but irony was that no one would be able to hear me out.

Mom! Dad! Daria! Anyone! Please help me!

I had promised Daria to accompany her to the dance recital.

Where the fuck am I?

Suddenly a door barged open and before I could process what was happening, a set of fingers curled around my jaw and right then and there they pulled me in for a kiss!

What the...!

My first kiss.

Damien! Snap out of it! Your blindfolded, bound and kidnapped; and all you can think of is your first kiss?

Little did my soul know that this was the start of them ripping away all my firsts.

They didn't relent. I tried moving my face away and the next moment felt a hot sting against my cheek. I was slapped! This act shook me. Never before have my parents ever executed brutal force on me or Azora. My shock gave them leverage and whoever this was; kissed me again. This time, they probed my mouth open with their tongue.

No!

I tried moving again and all they did was yank my hair painfully. I opened my mouth to yell and they bit me hard. Straddling my thigh, their hands were all ove me and by now I could taste my own tears.

"Hunter, leave something for us too."

I was pulled back to the ordeal in front of me when the person giggled and I realised for the first time it was a man who was kissing me.

"Joker, this kid is a fresh meat. It's been so long since I have tasted something so sexy and refreshing." Leaning next to my ear, this Hunter guy whispered, "You're meat is for our boss, but once he eats you, you're all ours."

What?

I was slapped again and soon another body straddled against me and started kissing my neck.

Please no!

This was just the beginning of everything.

2nd February, 2000

2nd February, 2000

My lips were chapped and bleeding. Even though I was blindfolded, one didn't need to see what they had planned for me. Through the night they came in like dogs, not an ounce of sympathy they had. Their hands were all over the places where no one has touched me and yet they weren't satisfied. Had they simply continued with what I had expected they would do, I might have still been sane, but what they did next, changed everything.