𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔

Past

Hiking the satchel tightly against my body I traverse carefully towards Cross's studio. At this hour, he usually would always be there, waiting for me in his home studio, painting and brining life to his canvas.

Leaning against the door jamb; I watch him move his finger diligently while his hips swayed to whatever music he was hearing. This was something he always did when I am not around. Listen to music.

Making my way slowly towards him, I made sure to make my presense known so that the painting does not get screwed up. His gaze meets mine and a slow alluring smile graces his face.

"You're home."

Walking behind Cross I banded my arms across his chest and kissed the top of his crown. Turning on his seat he pulled me closer and placed his head on my abs.

I glanced at the canvas and smiled. It was a portrait of a young seven year old girl in pigtails and blue sundress. Her innocence and exuberance was perfectly captured. As always Cross is spectacular.

Tapping my back I looked down at him and read his lips, "How was your meeting?"

"Great. We signed a contract and next week I shall have my first session with Rome."

He was my new submissive. At this point along with Ari; Rome was my other sub to be recommended by Aisling. Two subs in two weeks; and yet until now I have had only one session with Ari.

The reflection of the light from above glared on Cross's earphones and I signed, "What are you listening to?"

His eyes softened instantly and answered, "We've got tonight by Kenny Rogers and Sheena Easton."

Gazing into his honey coloured eyes, the khol never failed to accentuate them. Having watched him apply meticulously even after all these years, I wondered if there was ever a time Cross stepped out without them.

Banding my arms around his neck I kissed his forehead and signed, "How is it? I really don't remember the last song I ever heard. Sad isn't it, we usually take things for granted?"

"Wasn't it backstreet boys?"

I gaped at him and then laughed thinking back to our conversation three years ago behind the club where I jested that it could be BackStreet Boys that I last heard.

"Pup."

"Hm?"

"Would you do the honours of dancing with me?"

I backed away a bit and frowned, "You're joking right? I have never danced a single step in my life Cross. Did you forget, your Pup can't hear?"

He was calm as still water when he replied, "Then let me be your music Pup. Come with me." And before I could retort; he clasped my hand and pulled me to an open space right at the centre of his studio. Removing my satchel he placed it on a table and pulled me flush against his body.

It was when he started singing to the music he was listening from before and I read his lips; that I started swayed along with his body.

We've got tonight
Who needs tomorrow?
We've got tonight, babe
Why don't you stay?

Deep in my soul
I've been so lonely
All of my hopes fading away
I've longed for love
Like everyone else does
I know I'll keep searching after today...

Cross's eyes not once left mine and every bit of his emotions was bared out for me to see and read.

I know it's late and I know you're weary
I know your plans don't include me, still here we are
Both of us lonely
Both of us lonely