𝔻

Gabriel Cross's POV:

I wonder how pup's feeling as he was more quiet than usual. The wonder in his gaze has not once left since I informed him about the concept of Sadism and Masochism. He was born to rule this world and if I can be of any help, then so be it.

He quietly followed me through maze of passageways; from the main entrance to the other side of the hotel. Closed to common people and open to the hearts that love a bit differently.

Akira looked gorgeous as ever in a tuxedo that made his eyes even more prominent. I knew he was wondering if this world was meant for him; and everything in my being said it was.

On seeing John manning the entrance, he gave me a big grin and shook my hands and chatted about unimportant stuff. His eyes then moved towards the man next to me and instantly I could tell he was affected by Akira's aura. He exuded confidence and a fuck me not attitude.

"Who do we have here with you Liege?" The moment he uttered my psuedo name; Akira stilled next to me and his gaze sought mine. There are so many things I need to reveal.

"John, meet-" this was one thing I never discussed with Akira; but he was ever quick to pick up on my fumble and signed to me. "Tell him my name is 'D', Cross."

D? D as in for Damian? I wanted to ask but knew the time wasn't right.

Giving John the pseudonym we were ushered inside and I smiled at various familiar faces. I could feel their appreciative gazes shift from mine to my partner's and nothing made me more proud.

There were some who were confused, for one, it had been almost three years since I last came here with someone; and two, pup wasn't a submissive.

This floor practically was a meet and greet room with an open bar and cozy booths to sit and have drinks. I knew we both needed some before we go ahead. Gesturing Akira to take a booth in the corner, I went back to the bar and ordered two martinis.

He was quiet and as expected, though many had their eyes on him, no one dared to approach.

I placed the glass in front of him and asked, "Are you alright?"

Akira's POV:

"Are you alright?" Placing the martini glass in front of me; Cross enquired. "You must be having so many questions for me Akira. Ask what you need?"

"Why are you calling me Akira? Why not pup?"

His smile changed to the one that was so familiar to me. "Akira, this world has one rule and that is to treat their partner according to the name bestowed. Pup, for me is an endearment which I use with you back home. When we are in close proximity within four walls. Just like when you refer to someone as honey, babe, love, darling etc.

"The name that you give your partner here becomes your identity. When I call you pup, it does not mean in the slightest that I see you below me or as a derogatory term. For me rather you're at the highest pedestal."