𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

Warning: 18+

I would never forget that morning after our passionate night together. Something's are hard to forget and some feelings you wish to cherish forever. That was one such feeling.

Glancing at the twinkling stars; I reminisced a poem from one of Cross's book which I had read long ago.

Touch of a lover sizzles forever,
every kiss counts for moments of bliss.
Passion is raw and love is new;
together two souls unite as one,
vows whispered; each one renewed.

Past

The moment I woke up my soul knew Cross wasn't next to me. Stretching my taught body I let loose of all my kinks. Ah! This feels great!

My back was hurting but it was far more bearable than last night. Eyeing Cross's robe on my bed, I donned it and made my way to the washroom. What surprised me were two things reflecting on the wall sized mirror. First, was the satiated smile on my face and freshly fucked hair. Second, was the number of hickeys on my neck, chest and other such areas.

Wow!

Seems our debauchery were off the charts last night if his fingerprints on my hips were used as evidence. Though my dragon down south had its own mind and wanted to look for the soul to tame it.

Later alligator. If you're this fucked, I don't even wish to know the state of Cross's sweet derriere is in.

Using the facilities and making myself look more presentable, I found Cross in the kitchen by the gas station cooking our breakfast. Not caring for Ava who would see us together, well she already knew we were something, discreetly moved away the moment I entered. 

He was dressed in a simple black singlet and shorts. Um..., observing his hair as it was all dishevelled, I deduced it must not have been long since he was up.

Walking behind with my front to his back, I placed my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. Cross instantly relaxed in my arms and a small deep smile played on his lips, almost as if he was shy.

Aw!

His shyness stirred me from within and I continued kissing the side of his face, ears and neck. I could feel his body vibrate under my touch and it made me immensely happy.  My right hand snaked into his singlet and felt his rippled abs shiver under my touch. Sucking the skin under his ear, his head dropped back on my shoulder giving my ample space to lick and mark him.

I could sense the vibration from Cross's body. His mouth was open and eyes closed. I took a sliver of his skin between my teeth and bit down hard almost drawing blood on the surface. Oh! Its going to bruise him. Licking to soothe the area, my other hand cupped his member down and was satisfied to know he was hard. Slowing palming him there, feeling his hot skin beneath my fingers, I scratched him with my nails and he bucked under my touch.

Lovely! I was enjoying his reactions.

Bringing him to the brink I kissed his jaw and chin; and when his breathing became almost faint, begging me for pleasure, I let him come.

The power of his release, the one I gave him, was undeniable. Turning him to face me, he sagged into my body as I caressed his soft hair.

A surge of affection that I had for the soul in my arms, I wanted to cherish this moment. But that didn't last long as he stiffened in my arms when he found that my body wasn't as excited as his. He raised his gaze to meet mine and even though we both knew I needed pain to feel aroused, just giving him pleasure was enough for me.