Chapter 2 - A Strange Occurrence

Thalya fought back, kicking and tossing, attempting to free herself but in vain. The hands that held her were too strong for her to succeed.

The young woman's lungs burnt with the lack of oxygen and she panicked, her movements becoming frantic.

Suddenly, the dragging stopped and Thalya was hurled on the ground with excessive force. The air was knocked out of her and her vision darkened. Gasping painfully, she tried to draw a breath but a heavy boot came down on her back smashing her further to the ground. This time, her ears started ringing and though her vision was still unclear, she was sure to have seen stars in broad daylight.

Someone knelt next to her and pulled her by her hair wrapping an elbow around her neck. The young woman's heart pounded with fright.

"What are you going to do now you, little whore?" Thalya heard Garvis' hissing voice through the buzzing and felt his disgusting warm breath in her neck.

"Garvis," Thalya wheezed, fighting for every breath. "What are you doing?" She coughed trying to find her voice.

"It was just an innocent joke; we have been doing this for years." She continued after a moment, her voice still sounding hoarse.

"You think so?" he hissed, tightening his grasp. "You humiliated us in front of the whole village! And I'll make you pay for that," he spat pulling her hair harder.

Thalya shrieked at the pain that shot in back of her head.

"Please, let me go," she said in a strained voice. "Besides, it is not quite fair, you are two against one, don't you think?" Thalya said hoarsely in a vain attempt to pour some sense into Garvis.

She could feel the fear starting to grow inside her chest. She was all alone, and with her tiny figure, she could hardly beat two grown men and in the current situation, she couldn't run away.

"Oh no, it's only you and me. That coward, Feldon, didn't have the balls to come," he snorted, a disgusting sound. "On the other hand, this leaves me more options on how to punish you and once I am done with you I'll take care of your friend as well."

"Leave Saoirse alone you piece of trash," Thalya pulled on Garvis' arm, struggling to free herself, alarm sounding in her voice. "She had nothing to do with what happened, it was all my idea."

"I thought you might say so and honestly I've always liked you more." Garis pulled her by the hair again. Thalya heard him sniffed her and she shuddered with disgust. "You look eager to get what you deserve, slut," he sneered repulsively. His hand released her hair dropping at her pelvis and he pressed her against himself. Thalya could feel the bulge in his pants.

A lump formed in the young woman's throat as realization, about where things were going struck her. Her eyes blurred with tears, Garvis felt so humiliated and pissed that he was going to change the rules of the game completely. He was planning to deprive her of her self-respect. The young man's other arm reaffirmed its grip around her throat.

"Please, Garvis, think about it. You can't do this. The whole village will know it was you." Thalya pleaded, her voice cracking, she was barely holding back her sobs.

"Not necessarily. Not if you can't tell them," he whispered in a hoarse voice.

Garvis' freehand fell on Thalya's breasts, occasionally squeezing, then slid down her abdomen reaching her pelvis and he pressed her against himself again.

"Please stop," Thalya begged as she doubled her effort to free herself. She sunk her nails in his skin pulling and scratching until there was blood but it was useless.