chapter 10

FINN POV :

Kandis left the class leaving me and Emma alone . I know she went to look for callen .

Callen was silent for whole ride till school , he came along with me till classroom and went out , I didn't stop him . He don't get enough space for himself and he needs time for himself . I hope everything is fine with him .

I looked around and my eyes fell on Emma . She is a very sweet girl and I met her in morning today In library , I was struggling to search books for the syllabus I missed and she helped me in finding those , I asked her if she could help me with chemistry and she agreed.

I had a small talk with her in classroom and I love how she blush when I compliment her , she is so cute and adorable. I get very shy when we have a conversation , but I fear will she be still my friend when she knows my past and when she knows who I am ?

I was broke out of my thoughts when Emma Shaked me with her hands on my forearm .

" Are you alright? I was calling you from a long time ". She said in a concerned tone .

"Ohh yeah, sorry . I was just distracted ". She nodded .

" Umm I was thinking if we could go to the nearest ice cream shop after school? " She asked in a soft voice , like she was fearing about me rejecting her idea.
" It's okay , if you don't want or if you aren't comfortable ". She added quickly .

" I would like to " I Replied shortly with a nervous chuckle .

Her face lit up and she squealed in excitement , I laughed at her and she blushed .

She went to her seat and I saw her happily talking with her friends .

Hey , guys ✌️
I know this is a very very small chapter but I promise I will will update soon .

My exams are going to start from 26 Dec and I am busy preparing that .

I wanted to make you guys see some moments of Finn-emma privately , what do you think of them ?