chapter 28

After about half an hour I started panicking. She has never like never!!  went anywhere for this long without a single message or a call. I locked all the doors and went down. Walking to the main gate of my building, I asked the guards at what time she left, they said around 3 pm. She is gone for 7 hours. What is going on? 

I turned around when I heard the guard calling me, he walked to me " I saw she went somewhere with Mr. Ducas and Mr smith, I don't think you need to worry about her " 

I sighed, at least she is okay. why do they do this? if they don't want me to know anything it's okay but at least tell me that they will be okay. 

I smiled and thanked him. I went back into my apartment and made some dinner in case uncle and smith comes home with Nora they can have dinner here. I even have to talk with my uncle about my parents," your parents are alive" I remembered. they are alive..... what are we going to do further? what is the planning? the first thing I want to know is in what condition are they? I hope they are comfortable mad happy wherever they are. 

Callen pov:

" you gave Kandis a bruise? like for real?" this kid has been mentioning Kandis too many times. 

" yeah " I replied shortly. 

"I thought you were supposed to protect your gir-" I gave him a glare to shut his mouth and of course, without laughing he wouldn't shut up.

" do you like her?" I looked at him, his expression was serious. 

" what are you talking, stupid," I said dryly. 

" well I must be wrong that Kandis is the first girl who you look after so much and I must be wrong about the thing I saw you both doing in the park today," he said reminding me of our small moment in the park today. yes, I admit I did it on purpose, I was well aware that she would crash at me if I stand so close to the bar but my legs wouldn't cooperate with my brain. I smiled remembering how she got nervous when I stepped further, how she was checking me out slowly so that I wouldn't know what she was doing. 

" here, stop smiling. you look stupid smiling like this. I am not used to it" he said grinning and patting me on my shoulder, he came near my ear and whispered "I am okay with Kandis, I approve" chuckling and going out of the room he stopped and turned around giving me a wink. I chuckled but what is happening exactly? I like when I am around her, I love to spend time with her, I like it when she comes to me when she is in pain, I like her .... but is it just as a friend or is it just because she is actually a nice girl or is it just because... I sighed. do I love her? how am I supposed to know that? there are people who would help me learn about everything but who can help me with this question? 

hearing talking come from the hall I came out of the room and entered the living room. I saw Mr. Wilson, talking with Finn. finn's mom isn't back and I don't think she would be too. she doesn't like facing Mr. Wilson and Finn is the one suffering in between these two. 

" son, how have you been? how is your school going? " 

a person who hides his child's identity, makes him suffer from the worst, I don't think it is what is called real love. if you ask what I would have done in his situation, I would have admitted my fault and I would never want my loved ones to suffer for my mistakes. Finn has always kept hope on his father that one day he would admit that he is his child, half-brother of Lucas Wilson and from that day he won't have to hide his identity. it hurts when he cries about how his father passed by him without looking at him because of the media. 

"I am fine, school is going fine too," he said looking down. 

"I hope you don't talk to Lucas at school much," he said, sitting on the couch. I looked at Finn, he hmmed. It's always been like this, he always meets with Finn to make him remember how he has to live. what Finn wanted is a normal father-son talk. knowing he would talk just about these things still, Finn gets excited to meet him and then gets disappointed.