24

Raven and Beast Boy both don't want to talk about it. They decide to watch a movie on the couch, which is, of course, Beast Boy's bright idea. Neither of them were going to be able to sleep for the next while. It was too much for either of them to bare. The thoughts were spiraling out of control. 

Raven feels cold and Beast Boy notices, he grabs a blanket and drapes it over her shoulders, Raven thanks him and the two of them sit close together. After a while of watching, Raven slowly dozes off, her head eventually falling onto Beast Boy's shoulder.

Beast Boy blushes in surprise, stunned by Raven's actions. He doesn't move, assuming Raven is still awake and continues watching the movie. His arms are tense and butterflies consume his stomach. 

Raven's touch was warm and sweet. She looked so comfortable that Beast Boy tried his best not to move. The movie was far from being over anyways. The movie they had chosen to watch was Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Raven had complained at first at the idea, she loved the books and the movies didn't quite follow them exactly. The energy the books had were different from the movies. 

Beast Boy however insisted since he had never heard of the series before and he wasn't much of a reader so if Raven wanted to get Beast Boy interested in such a series, she'd have to get him interested in the movies. Movies were Beast Boy's forte after all, he loved tv shows, tv in general, and of course crazy weird titled movies. 

At least Raven was able to get Beast Boy to watch something with a normal title at that. As the movie came to the end, Beast Boy was shocked that Luke was actually the lightning thief, he had not suspected a thing. 

The movie ends and Beast Boy asks Raven what she thought, but there is no response. He then hears her quietly snore, she had fallen asleep. Beast Boy blinks in surprise, admiring Raven. She was so beautiful, especially when she wasn't saying snarky comments or talking back to Beast Boy. Either way, Beast Boy liked her. It was fun to see her flustered, but it was also nice to see her peacefully resting.

Beast Boy was really tired now, and he was ready to go to sleep, but he didn't want to leave Raven here on the couch. He wasn't quite sure what to do, and he didn't want to wake her.

She had looked so much in distress earlier, something was definitely on her mind. He didn't want her to wake up and think about that, but leaving her on the couch was definitely not an option.

Beast Boy gently picks Raven up, carrying her bridal style, and takes her to her room. He gently places her on her bed and tucks her in. Beast Boy kisses her on the forehead before leaving the room, making sure all the lights were out so Raven could sleep peacefully.

Beast Boy goes back to his room, he wasn't sure if he could manage to see Terra again. The clock read 6 o' clock. Beast Boy knew Cyborg would be up now working out in the gym. He decides to go there to escape his thoughts. 

"Hey Cy, I'm leaving for the day, I've got some things in town to take care of." Of course, that was a cover up for the real reason he was going into town. Beast Boy didn't want to be around Terra, he needed some alone time to process his thoughts, but he didn't want Cyborg to know. 

Last night being with Raven had helped a little bit, but it was only temporary and it was clear to Beast Boy that he had only avoided his problems, now he needed to face them. Beast Boy tells Cyborg he won't be gone long and leaves the tower from the rooftop, taking the form of a pterodactyl. 

Cyborg doesn't think much of Beast Boy's outing, he had to leave the tower for a bit too to check on the prison's security system. It had held during Slade's annihilation, but only by a string. The elite guards had held the prison down and called in back up, but repairs on the security system were in high demand at the prison and it was Cyborg's top priority to secure the prison. He wasn't going to let more prisoners escape on his watch.

When the rest of the team was up and about around the tower, Raven finally entered the room. She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a pancake with Beast Boy in mind. Raven couldn't quite remember what had happened last night. She remember the terror her father had brought her and finding Beast Boy in the living room, but after that was beyond her. 

Raven began to replay the memory in her mind, now remembering they had started watching Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, but she grew tired and must've fallen asleep. When she woke however, she was snug in her bed. 

Had Beast Boy took her to her room or had she floated to her room? She couldn't remember. Raven then decided she'd meditate on the matter, she wanted to know what Beast Boy had done. Speaking of Beast Boy, where was he? Raven glanced around the room, she could see Terra and Starfire talking and hitting it off, Robin in the kitchen whipping up more pancakes, and Cyborg finishing his meal.

"Alright, I'm headed to the prison to work on repairs. See you guys later." Cyborg says, standing up and walking over to the sink. He sets his dishes in the sink and stretches his arms out. He waves to the team, and Robin waves to him as well. 

If anyone knew where Beast Boy, it'd be his best friend Cyborg, right? At least that's what Raven thought. She follows after him, "uhh wait!" 

Terra, Star, and Robin stop what their doing, surprised by Raven's actions. Cyborg turns to face her, he is also surprised. "What's up Raven?" 

Raven looks around at Robin, Star, and Terra. They watched curiously. She didn't want them to hear what she had to say. "Can I talk to you for a second?" Raven says, she steps on the elevator, and Cyborg follows, confused. 

"Sure, but what's this about?" Cyborg asks. 

The elevator doors close, and Raven takes a deep breath. "I was wondering, where is Beast Boy?" 

"Oh you know the guy, he's out in town, probably shopping the new movie sale they've got down at the entertainment store. He's been waiting for that movie to come out on disk for a while now." Cyborg replies with a shrug. 

Raven narrows her eyes, crossing her arms. "You let him go out on his own?" 

"Beast Boy will be fine, he's got his titan communicator." Cyborg questions.

Raven begins to lecture Cyborg, but Cyborg only replies with a smirk on his face. "Looks like someone's developing a soft spot for Beast Boy."

Raven denies angrily, coming back at Cyborg with a few snarky comments until she sees at the corner of her eye a few of the lobby chairs began to float in the air, creating a mess.

Raven storms out of titan's tower in a frolic, not saying a word. How could they all be okay with Beast Boy going out?! What if he was in danger or needed their help?