Chapter 57: Drugged (2)

"Sol, I'm not a baddie but your husband." I jokingly said and grinned but she just threw a pillow at my face.

"Hmph, your smile is creepy! Solaris is just a kid so Solaris is not allowed to get married yet!" She whined.

She's so adorable! Ugh, why is she acting like this?

"Hey you, where did you bring Solaris? Aren't kidnappers supposed to be ugly, hairy and scarred? Why do you look so... pretty?" She curiously asked while tilting her head that I chuckled. "What? Mommy told Solaris that bad guys look ugly! Are you perhaps... a pedophile?"

"A p-pedophile?" I asked and she nodded.

Let's tease her for now.

"Indeed, I am. I like cute little girls like you!" I smirked smugly that she balked. I slowly crawled to the bed that she shivered so I stopped. I patted her head to comfort her. "Just joking, I'm your husband. We've been married for two years now so stop struggling. I haven't tasted you yet." I smirked again.

"Ahhh, a pervert is in Solaris's room!! Help, mommy, daddy!!" She shouted and moved her limbs around.

"It's no use, my cute little Sol, they're not here at the moment. In fact, you're in my palace now."

"No!!! Mommy, daddy!!" She persisted to shout so I kissed her lips to hush her. She blushed and pushed me away. "W-W-What h-happened?!" She asked and staggered.

"I just kissed you, it's not a big deal."

"Y-You... k-k-kissed m-me?!"

"Yep, what's wrong with kissing my wife?" Her face exploded.

"W-W-Wife? How could a super handsome guy like you be wedded to me?" She asked and looked somewhere else. I was about to stride to her when she stepped back. I put my right foot forward and she fell on the floor backwards. "S-Stay away f-from me..!" She stammered.

So this is her innocent side? She's so cute! Her face is blushing so hard that it can even boil a kettle of water.

"Hmm? Why can't I? I'm your husband so you belong to me."

"Y-Y-You're r-right, but just stay there or I'll call someone..!"

"Who're you gonna call? Didn't I tell you that we're in my palace now?" I asked emphasizing the word 'my' that she widened her eyes and shrieked. "I told you, I'm your husband. That's why you're living with me now."

I'm having so much fun right now, I hope this lasts for a whole day hehe...

"If we are, did we already do it?" She asked as she fidgeted her fingers looking at me like a cute little mouse.

"Do what?"

"The thing married couples do in their honeymoon, you know..."

"Ohhh..." I snapped my fingers as if I just understood what she said. "So you wanna do it now?" I smirked that she blushed even more and formed an 'x' with her slender arms. "What are you doing? This is a normal thing for couples."

"N-No..! I just..! I don't wanna do it..!"

"But... you promised me last night that you'll certainly offer your body to me."

"I-Impossible, I don't even remember anything..!" I slowly walked towards her while she stepped back. She trembled when her back bumped the wall. She hyperventilated and beads of sweat ran down her temple. "Please no..!"

Ugh, why is she so damn cute?!

"Finally, I can finally devour my prey..."

"N-No, please don't..!" She tightly gripped on the chestal area of the bodice of her dress. "I'm not a delicious prey, you should find better-tasting prey than me..!" I slid a heap of her hair behind her ear and kissed her neck that she moaned.

"I'll decline, I prefer you..." I whispered into her ear that she flinched.

"No, please..! I only want Deim, I don't need anyone else..!" I stopped and locked eyes with her.

"Can you repeat what you just said?"

"I only want Deim..!" A smile crept up on my face.

She only wants me, huh?

"Sol, I am Deim." Her knees dropped to the floor. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, my knees got weak all of a sudden. I'm sorry..."

If only she shows her true emotions like this when she turns back to normal, it'll be easier to entice her.

"Deim, I love you..." She said and tears rolled down her face. "I'm sorry I just told you now, I was just so nervous I get rejected by you. I didn't think you actually had feelings for me, I thought you were just playing with my emotions. I love you, my one and only man!"

"Sol..!" I embraced her. "I love you too. I'll destroy anyone who keeps us apart!"

"Y-Yeah..." She fell asleep in my arms. I placed her on the bed and the blanket on her.

Sol's different personalities are kinda intense. The first one is a seductress, the second is an active child, the third one is an innocent lady, what's more?

I hope she remembers what she did today, I want her to be conscious of me as much as she can. I want her to see me not just a close friend but a possible love interest. Sol, can't you just face your feelings like the different sides of you?

"Deim, I'm sorry..! I... don't deserve any of your love..! Not anyone else either..! I hope you can find your true fated partner, even if it'll also make me sad. Just be happy, that's my wish. Though it's with someone else...

Don't worry, I won't blame or despise you..." She muttered and snoozed.