Author's Note: New story perhaps?

I am actually hesitating if I should still continue this or make another (side) story make the plot move but this time, new characters will narrate the story...

I just... I'm too busy with schoolworks and helping my mother with her business, which is a 'carenderia', as what Filipinos would call it...

Should I still continue this,

FaithEclipse5? You're my most active reader so I'd like to know your opinion about this

Before I was killed by a stray bullet fired by a policeman by mistake, I read a webnovel entitled 'Living as a Low-Class is the Princess' Dream!', about the female protagonist who terribly wants to enjoy her commoner life after dying at the hands ...

Before I was killed by a stray bullet fired by a policeman by mistake, I read a webnovel entitled 'Living as a Low-Class is the Princess' Dream!', about the female protagonist who terribly wants to enjoy her commoner life after dying at the hands of her own mother. When I woke up, I became a baby attended by many maids.

'Wait, maids? And why the hell have I become so small?'

That's when I realized, I reincarnated. I discovered that I am now Senefina Aurore diLumiére Lunaria, daughter of Emperor Deimos Rocher diRiviére Lunaria and Empress Solaris Athene diLumiére Heliontha, the main leads of the same novel I read! What's the worst is, it was unfinished making me unsure if the villainous twin of the female lead, Borealis Astarte, is even alive or not!!

I wanted to be a commoner like what my mother wanted when she was a teen but expectedly, Father Deimos is very overprotective of us. He won't even let me meet some friends to ensure that I won't meet a wolf too soon.

"Mommy, can I befriend the heir to the Sirius Grand Dukedom?"

"Oh honey, of cou--"

"What did I just hear?"

"Sorry Fina, daddy says no~"

Stop interfering, daddy!! I just want to meet Uncle Heinrey's son!! And why are you so overbearing?!

What do you think, Booksforlife_Geek?