Sitting In The Uncomfortable

No One's POV

Liv and Spencer were coming upon their first anniversary as a couple. The past year together had been full of bliss, love, happiness, ups and downs, and so many other things. The young couple wouldn't have it any other way.

Patience: I think we should see this movie. (Shows Coop her phone)

Coop: I'm cool with that one. Are we going to watch it before or after we eat?

Patience: Let's go after we eat. That gives Spencer and Liv enough alone time.

Olivia had big plans for her and Spencer's first anniversary. With their hectic schedules with classes, football, journalism, and other things, Liv wanted to plan a romantic evening at home.

Coop: We should get going.

Patience: Yeah, we should. (Grabbing her things) Liv!! We're about to head out!!

Olivia: (walking down the stairs) Okay. What are y'all doing tonight?

Patience: Look at you looking like a snack. (Snapping her fingers) Yassss. Please give us a twirl.

Liv smiled and did a soft twirl to show off her outfit. Her red bodycon, one strap dressed, hugged her body in all the right places. Liv's beautiful curls flowed nicely with her makeup, highlighting her natural glow. The best part of her outfit was her wearing the necklace that meant so much to her and Spencer's relationship.

Coop: You look good, Liv.

Olivia: Thank you.

Patience: No, you look terrific. Spencer won't be able to keep his hands off you tonight. Are you sure we can come back here? Do you want us to spend a night away?

Olivia: (giggles) Yes, y'all can come back?

Patience: So, what's the plan for tonight?

Olivia: So tonight, we're going to have a nice candlelight dinner, a movie, and then dessert. I think once Spencer sees me, we might skip right to dessert.

Coop: Ewwww. Look, can you save me a plate?

Patience: We're going to eat Coop.

Coop: I know, but Liv ordered dinner from that bomb-ass Italian restaurant. (Turns to Liv) So you're going to save me some of that lasagna, right?

Olivia: How did you know that I got lasagna?

Coop: I got ways. And I might have had a little sample while you were upstairs.

Olivia: Coop!

Coop: It was just a little sample. (Shrugs) Besides, you'll plate it anyway and make Spencer think you made the lasagna yourself.

Olivia: So, do you want a big piece?

Coop: (smirks) My girl. Patience, we need to get going. Liv, have a good night, and don't be making babies. (Walking out of the door)

Patience: Don't mind her. You and Spencer have a good night. Y'all deserve this.

Olivia: (smiles) Thank you.

Patience: Happy almost anniversary, Liv. Night. (Walking out the door)

Olivia: Night.

Liv stood there in her thoughts. She couldn't believe that at 12 that night she would have officially been with the love of her life for a year. A year full of happiness, changes, learning, and growing with each other. She shook herself out of her thoughts and started getting ready for the rest of the night.