WOW

Public Service Announcement: I need to get this off my chest before reviewing tonight's episode!! I keep up with Spelivia content on social media. I lurk but don't post lol. I've been seeing how die hard Spelivia fans are and I love that!! Please keep that energy!! I love that most people can agree to disagree. What I Do Not Like/Love Is These People Steady Attacking Olivia Baker!!! I ignore it and move on because that's just me. But I feel like I can address it here since most of us are Spencer James and Olivia Baker fans. Plus I'm not about the unnecessary drama. Until an Olivia Baker hater can give me a five page summary on how she's selfish then I'm sticking with she's one of the most selfless people on the show. The only selfish act she has committed is putting others before herself in my opinion. If you call standing up against injustices, people only for themselves, and finally putting herself first as selfish then honey-bunch you need rewatch the whole entire series. I guess I feel that way because I see myself in Olivia and Spencer as well. I can relate to both and that's why they're my number one favorite characters. They share number one in my top five of All American characters. Just wanted to give that spill cause I'm really over the Liv hate and Spencer hate. Needed to get that off my chest lol. There's a lot more I could say but honestly I'm sick of the Spelivia hate, Spencer hate, Liv hate, like honestly. I like Jordlayla not going to front. I do but they're still growing on me. They didn't captivate me how Spelivia did from the first episode and season. Jordlayla is new for the fan base so super huge Jordlayla fans need to understand not everyone in the fandom is going to fully embrace them. Just like I'm well aware that not everyone embraces Spelivia and I'm okay with that. Like it shouldn't be endgame against endgame because each brings something to make people fall in love with them. Let's agree to disagree!! Alright I've vented some lol so let's get down to this review my peeps!!!

Review: OH MY GOSH!!!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM!!!! PLEASE!!!! There's nothing to say about this episode it was great but ummmm I'm lost for words!!! IF YOU DIDNT WATCH PLEASE DO UMMMM THIS REALLY GOES TO SHOW LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. HONESTLY THIS WAS A WAKE UP CALL AND LESSON TO MAKE AMENDS WITH OTHERS BECAUSE TIME ISNT ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE UMMM JUST WOW. I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING AND SCREAMING WATCHING THE END. THIS IS JUST WOW!!!!!