Chapter 6

Vihaan's pov:

The next day I had kinda forget about that girl,I got busy with my work and around 5 or 6 my best friend,sachit,called me,i was kinda shock since he never calls me at this time and as it's around 8:30am in america nd he should be getting ready for work.

Call:

Sachit:Heyyyy bro!!

Vihaan:Hi,How comes u r calling me now at this time?is everything alright?How r U?How's aunty and uncle???And how's the twinnies?

Sachit:Hold ur horses dude,Everyone is good but u tell me am I really ur bestfriend???

Vihaan:Ofc u r,y r u asking this??(I asked as I was sooo confused)

Sachit:Where r u now??

Why is he behaving strange rn!

Vihaan:I'm in the office y??

Sachit:Ok!(he cut the call without saying anything)

I just thought that he had drank too much and I left it but I swear I'm going to call him nd ask him about his nonsense cause he just made me waste time.I started working again and within 15 mins the receptionist called me.

Receptionist:Sir,There is someone here to meet you.

I got confused and asked the name

Receptionist:Sir he says that your father has sent him

I got more confused and asked the receptionist to let me talk to the person

Vihaan:Hello

Sachit:Abey yaar u spoilt the whole surprise now let me come up or drag ur lazy ass down!

I fumed with anger c'mon I freaking have a reputation here he can't talk to me in such a way in MY OFFICE let that donkey come I'll murder him.

Vihaan:Send him up!!

Within 5 mins he barged in,in my cabin and I got up from my chair nd punched him on his face hardly but no blood came out cause however he is,he is a freaking strong guy.

Vihaan:Idiot I have a reputation and I'm a freaking YUVRAJ!!!!!!

The next thing was a punch on my face.

Sachit:I give a shit about ur reputation but I vl have to care of ur reputation now nd u know why?

I looked at him with a confused expression as I hold my nose as it hurts.

Sachit:Salle u r getting engaged and u didn't even bother telling me!!! Nd on top of it u r going to get engaged to my sister!!!!

I looked horrified I consider ashika and anshika just as my sister's like Ritika I can't get ENGAGED TO ONE OF THEM!!!!

Vihaan:WHAT THE FUCK!!!Noooooooo!!!!This can't happen??Ashika or Anshika?Wait when did one of them even become a Rajkumari of Udaipur huh??And I can't even think of getting Engaged to one of them,NOOOOOOO, I consider them as my sister just like Ritika nooooooooo Sachittttt yaar help me dude!!!!!!!!!!!!(I said with an extremely horrified face!!!)

This can be the WORST nightmare EVER!!!

Sachit:Oyeee hold on idiot!I'm not talking about Ashika or Anshika!!!!I'm talking about my cousin sister!!

I felt sooooooo relived

Vihaan:You!(I said punching his arm)CAN'T  U SAY COUSIN SISTER!!!!!!!(I shouted sooooo badly that I could hear some of the employees outside gossiping of what is going on)

Sachit:Chilax dude!She is my sister I consider her as my real sister she is more to me than just cousin.

I just nodded but I was shocked that I'm going to marry my best friend's cousin sorry sister!But I felt a bit good that she might not be that baddd since she is my bestie's sister and how much I know this guy he is a guy who Won't give anyone any position in his life unless that person is actually very nicee.