Chapter 7

Swasti's pov

Swasti:BHAIIII!!!!(I hugged him so tight)

Sachit:Swastii,r u planning to choke me to death??

I just chuckled nd left him.

Swasti:So finally America has kicked u out!

Arvind:Language Swasti!

I realised that I'm a Rajkumari nd this language is not allowed in royal houses,uff royal houses nd their rules!

Swasti:Sorry!

Mr Malhotra had already left by then,luckily.

Arvind:So u children should get going as u have loads to catch up with as well as us elders!

We all laughed as me,divya,ashika,Anshika and sachit bhai we all head to the backside garden leaving the elders to have their own sweet-time as we had ours.

Swasti:So,how r all of u doing???

Ashika:Kinda good just a hectic life with my job

Anshika:Same here

Swasti:And u bhai?

Sachit:Just enjoying this small break from being the CEO of my hospital.

I chuckled

Ashika:Tell us about ur life nd divya u,u r not even talking to us from the time we have come(she said with a pout)

Divya:No no,nothing such!My life is going on pretty much well(she said getting out of a very deep thought)

Anshika:Nd no point of asking Swasti ya,Obviously she is enjoying rn!(she said teasingly)

Swasti:No ways dude my life sucks!!So just come out of this misunderstanding!

Sachit:WHY??

Swasti:Guys,I don't want to get engaged,but it's not in my hands papa has decided already!(I said letting out a sigh as i took a sip of the tea that was just served)

Sachit:R u serious????But WHY??

Divya:Sachitji(idk y but divya never called sachit bhai,bhai)U r 26 r u married?Or even engaged?Anshika and ashika r 24 r they engaged????Then Swasti is just 23 nd u want her to get engaged?I mean nothing wrong it's on us when we want to get engaged nd married but Swasti doesn't want to get engaged!

Sachit bhai just looked surprised and he came to me nd knelt nd took my hand in his and looked directly in my eyes.

Sachit:Do YOU want to get married??(he asked raising one of his eyebrow)

I take in a long breath and let out a sigh

Swasti:Bhai I don't mind dating but the thing is that I want to make a career first,I want to achieve my dreams first and either ways this engagement nd then marriage in one month it's just too fast,I don't even know who I'm going to marry nd on top of it I'm just pissed off on ma and papa because they didn't even ask me for What I want papa just declared that I'm getting engaged next week and then marriage next month(I said as tears threatened to fall)

Anshika nd ashika both came and hugged me from behind

Ashika:Aww love dw!Cheer up!!

As bhai  thought something for a second in the same position nd then he cupped my cheek with one of his hand.

Sachit:Don't worry Ok!?I'll try talking to mamaji(mother's brother)

My face glowed up hearing this

Swasti:Really bhai?????!!!!