Chapter 28

Swasti's pov

I went out to find that bastard was already there as I sat behind as today the driver was there which is obvious as they will be too much media!I sat in as I just spared a glance at him and honestly he looked ravishing,hot and umm nothing!The whole ride was silent with ofc us ignoring each other as we reached and the driver opened the door for Vihaan and me as Vihaan came out and asked for my hand to help me get out like a gentlemen ofc cause the media was there,I gave him my hand as I got out and the bodyguards covered the area as also made way.(For better imagination,watch the song aankho mein teri,in the starting the way shanti comes out of the car and the setting and all,just imagine that place is the place where this 2 have gone!😉)As I got out,he kept his hand on my waist as I looked at him and then back at the media and faked a smile understanding after some photos we went in with his hand yet on my waist.He took me to some couple in their 60's.

Vihaan:Good evening Mr shetty!(He said to the man as he turned and smiled and hugged Vihaan)

Mr shetty:Ohh!Good evening son!

Vihaan:Meet my wife,Swasti Rathore!(He said as I smiled and greeted)

Mr shetty:Well Congrajulations and so sorry for not being able to come in the reception!And this is my wife!(He said introducing his wife as we talked abit more)

Mr shetty:Well enjoy youngsters!And please excuse us!(They took their leave as Vihaan literally dragged me to some group and I wasn't able to see a single persons face honestly)

Vihaan:Hello guys!(He said reaching as I saw peoples faces,Ranbir bhai was there and also that Arushi or god know what her name was but that psycho is also there god knows y)

Vihaan:U all already know,she is Swasti and swasti this is Raj,Vidya,Hritik and arushi(He said introducing everyone as everyone smiled as I returned ofc except arushi)

Vidya:You're looking damn beautiful Swasti!

Swasti:Thank u!U too!

Arushi:Vihaan!Wanna have a dance?(She said in sugar coated words and I so felt to punch her face!)

Vihaan:No sorry y don't u go with hritik instead?(Vihaan returned in the same tone but his voice had abit of angriness too Idk y but good!)

Arushi:Umm..no thanks!I would have a drink instead!(She said faking a smile as she took a drink from the waiter)

Vihaan:Excuse please!(With this he left to hell knows where,leaving me there as arushi drank around 2 whole glasses of god knows what)

Arushi:Bitch!Even after my warning u didn't go yeah!

Ranbir:Arushi mind ur language!(Bhaiya said in an extremely dangerous voice for the 1st time I've seen bhaiya look so angry)

Arushi:Oh shut up!And stay out of it!And u,wait and watch what I do with ur life!And u..u know even Vihaan is just using u,he was forced in this marriage and he can't do anything because of his respect but that doesn't mean u can't get out of his life,I'll make u get out.And remember Vihaan only loves me!!And I'll ruin ur life..(She said drunk removing her rage on me as she came to slap me which was enough,I hold her hand and threw it back roughly as Bhatia was to speak but I just put my hand towards Bhatia telling him to stop yet looking at arushi as I spoke)

Swasti:Maybe u should find a way to get sober before u plan to ruin my life,and u know what!I actually feel kinda sorry for u,and do u know why?Well that is because first of all u have just made a fool out of urself right now,secondly if Vihaan actually loved u so much then why didn't he go tell dad that he loves u,I mean dad wouldn't have had any problem cause ur already some rajkumari so why would dad refuse?But Vihaan never did so,so he married me!I understand what a shock u must have gone through knowing that the person u loved sorry love does not love u back and ditched u!And yeah even if u ruin my life and make me get out of his life and u get married to him yet u will be known as his SECOND wife,SECOND love and SECOND marriage!Because in my life I was,I am and I will stay first no matter what area it is,got it!And I'm sure u do understand what SECOND in royal families mean!(I said in a low voice but my words meant alot as I smirked looking at her pale face as I looked around to find vidya,Ranbir bhaiya,hritik and raj shocked as hell)