Chapter 50

Swasti's pov

A new beginning.... what is a new beginning?

Is the calm after a storm called a new beginning? If yes, then why so?

A storm leaves behind thousands of crushed lives, hopes and a baggage of emotional stress, how can this truly be a new beginning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a very famous saying, when life gives u lemons, u make lemonade. But I don't have sugar nd the lemons my life is giving are too sour!

I graced ma with my presence for 5 mins, to prove that I'm alive, though no one would care if I wasn't. Walking out with my car keys at 5 in the morning, I drove to yet another peaceful location in udaipur.

Away from civilisation, sitting besides the serene lake, enjoying the sun enlight the nature along with millions of different hearts

Away from civilisation, sitting besides the serene lake, enjoying the sun enlight the nature along with millions of different hearts...This definitely is a precious moment to cherish. But currently my heart's trapped in a black hole, even light can't fight its way in!

Within the soothing sounds of nature, I closed my eyes, as the cool air calmed my nerves and mind, as I gradually immersed to a state of meditation. Meditation is the most perfect way to give your mind a break from reality, to fall into relaxation, especially when life gets to a point like how mine is. Closing my eyes and submitting my mind to nature's soothing tune of calm lake water and flying flocks of birds, i surrender my body to my soul, trusting it to guide me towards the solutions I'm looking for.

After an hour or so, when I opened my eyes to the dazzling sunlight, I knew exactly what I want to do with my problems, with myself, with my life...

With a small smile playing on my lips I prayed to Suryadev(the Lord of sun) nd made my way home. As I called Mrs Navya Yadav on the way, and explained what needs to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 4 in the evening when an assistant knocked on my door, informing me that my presence is demanded by the "queen" downstairs, and I knew exactly why, seems like my job is done!

Flashback-

When I returned home, I changed into my yoga leggings nd sporty crop top, nd went for a run, did some yoga, nd finally freshened up and started my day, from today onwards, its gonna be a hell of a ride, for OTHERS.....