Chapter 2

Today you were being taken to another test, how surprising.

You were used to doing tests with safe class SCPs. Sure they weren't all harmless but it also meant some of them really were perfectly safe. This time it was a Euclid class, you guessed that meant it was almost certainly at least a little dangerous.

You were surprised you hadn't died yet.

Sometimes you were given a file to read about the SCP before you went in. This was one of those times.

SCP-049

As you read the file further you knew, you were going to die this time. A touch that kills you instantly? Fun.

 "D-8112, please step forward."

The door opened and you were almost pushed inside because of hesitation. It's not like you wanted to hesitate but your body did.

The door shut behind you. You heard what sounded like a chair move. The SCP you were stuck in the room with was now in view. In the file you didn't really pay attention to what it looked like, now you wished you did just, to mentally prepare yourself.

An appearance was similar to that of a plague doctor, interesting. It was tall too. You had never felt so small in your life. The words coming from him were tuned out in your head. You ended up backed up on a wall. Now sitting on the floor.

You closed your eyes and positioned your head to face the ground.

Just kill me already...

You felt its hand but you weren't dead.

 Lifting your head, you opened your eyes. More confusion than fear in you.

It- more like he- seemed to study you before speaking.

"Hmm, why are you here?"

You couldn't manage a response.

"I do not sense the disease in you, interesting. You also don't seem to have any injuries that would require my attention, so why are you here?"

You managed a small shrug. You really didn't know how to answer.

"Interesting."

You didn't move anymore. You heard what sounded like a mic turn on.

"049, D-8112 does not have 'the pestilence'?"

"No, it is quite interesting. The first D-class I have seen that hasn't fallen victim to it."

You heard whoever it was mumbled something, you couldn't really tell what they were saying.

Suddenly familiar sirens and flashing lights filled the rooms.

049 looked away from you for a moment. You heard what sounded like footsteps as the mic cut off. Being 100% alone with 049 only made the situation worse. But why do you care now? You were prepared to die. Nothing's changed...

He looked back at you.

Oh no...