6. One day to new journey

After shopping session Virat and Rohit went into their room. Rohit freshened up first and when he came out he saw Virat laying on his stomach. The shopping bags were laying on the floor.

Rohit went and sat beside him. 'Tired ?' Asked Rohit softly.

'I have never shopped this much. Infact I never went to shopping. It's tiring' said Virat resting his head on the pillow.

'First time tha na so u are feeling like this. By the way u liked the T-shirts na nahi toh hum change kar lenge' said Rohit caressing his hair.

'Nahi it's really nice' said Virat dozing off because of Rohit patting his head.

'Toh phir get up and freshen up now. We have practice session in two hours' said Rohit.

'I will get up after sometime' whined Virat burying his face in the pillow.

'Vi fresh ho ja aur phir sleep for one hour okay' said Rohit again.

'I don't want to' said Virat like a child.

'Vi get up Abhi .. dekh bahar se aye hai na. All the dust is on you. If u will get up now then u can sleep for extra 10 mins' said Rohit trying to convince him.

'Pakka' asked Virat looking at him.

'Ha pakka .. Abhi go and wash ur face ache se' instructed Rohit and Virat dragged himself to freshen up.

'Done.' Said Virat coming out of the bathroom. 'Good now u can sleep' said Rohit arranging the shopping clothes in Virat's cupboard.

'What are you doing ?' Asked Virat sleepily to Rohit.
'Arranging your clothes' said Rohit.
'Okay' said Virat and slept.

After Rohit was done he sat beside Virat caressing his hair to which Virat just leaned into that touch and slept almost laying his head in Rohit's lap.

'Was there really no one to take care of him ? To take him to shopping ? To bear his tantrums ?' Thought Rohit after today's shopping trip.

Rohit also slept off for sometime. He woke up due to his alarm for practice session.
He was about to get up but he was tangled by Virat's one hand and one leg on him.

'Vi get up we have to go to practice session' said Rohit trying to wake him up.

'2 mins' said Virat and cuddled more.

'Vi do u want to get late to ur practice session' asked Rohit to which Virat nodded in no. 'Then get up now'

'U told ten mins extra' said Virat getting up and rubbing his eyes.
'It's already 15 mins extra' said Rohit and dragged Virat to freshen up.

'U r being so strict' Virat pouted and went to freshen up.
They arrived for practice on time. Everyone was done with the session and left. But Virat was still in the nets.
Mahi saw that and looked around for Rohit who was talking to Jammy bhai.

'Virat the session is over. U should wrap up now.'
Saying this Mahi moved towards him who was engrossed in hitting the ball.

'Virat stop u are exerting yourself'
said Mahi and took his bat from his hands.

'Bhai but kal mera pehla match hai, I should practice more'

'Virat if it's ur first match then instead of practicing more, you should take proper rest. You have practiced enough from your gully games to u-19 games for this day. What u need is rest so that u can be fresh tomorrow'
Explained Mahi properly to him.

'Do u really think so that I should not practice more?' Asked Virat still unsure about it.

'Yes I think so.'
Said Mahi and called Rohit.

'Yes bhai'
Said Rohit coming towards them.

'Ro take him to the room and make sure he has enough rest and proper food for his first match. And u urself too.'
Said Mahi and left from there.

'Rohit bhai ne Mujhe mana kar Diya practice karne se'
Complained Virat as soon as he saw Rohit.

'Vi chal bhai sahi keh rahe hai. Let's go to our room and u should take proper rest' said Rohit.

'But what if I fail because my practice was not enough'
Asked Virat scared about his debut performance.

'Toh kya hua, it is just a first match. You will get many opportunities. First game is just to enjoy yourself'
explained Rohit entering the room.

'Now enough of this. I am ordering food here only. Go and take shower.'
Said Rohit and Virat agreed.

Dinner arrived and as usual Rohit had to force Virat to eat properly.
'Seems like everyday we are going to have this talk of u not eating properly.'
Said Rohit feeding him a large morsel of food.

'Rohit bas ho Gaya my stomach is full'
Said Virat not wanting to eat more.

'Last bite hai'
Saying this he forcefully made him to eat and resulted into Virat pouting.

After sometime Rohit slept early. But Virat was awake thinking about tomorrow.

'Finally I am going to debut tomorrow. This was the only thing which remained constant in my life. That is my love for cricket.' Thought Virat. 

'Sleep Virat, tomorrow is an important day.' Said Rohit opening his eyes lazily and noticing that Virat was staring the ceiling.

'I am trying' said Virat a little nervous about tomorrow.

'Don't think too much. Everything will be fine tomorrow. You will be great.' Said Rohit patting his head so that he could sleep.

Virat just closed his eyes trying to get some sleep. He knew he had to give his best tomorrow as it was start of his new journey.

'Good night Vi'
Saying this he pullled Virat closer so that he doesn't get scared in night.

'Good night'
Said Virat and cuddled to Rohit.

-----------
Here is the next update !

It's not that nice but had to write it.

Was supposed to update yesterday but other book had occupied my thoughts.

Vote and comment the feedback !!

See u in next !