40. Forever

'Nushkaaaaa..'

'Rohit u idiot Sharma don't shout. I have just put Vami to sleep, he is been extremely cranky today. And I am having a tough time to handle her', Anushka said on the phone hearing the whining voice of Rohit.

'Umm okay, but your husband isn't talking to me!what should I do ?' Rohit said lowering his voice.

'Ro u called wrong person to solve your fight, you should have called Mahi bhai!, Anushka chuckled hearing the complain.

'Bhai phone nahi pick kar rahe... csk members ke sath busy hai wo bhi.' Rohit complained like a child.

'But Ro what can I do now... Vi is not here! He is gone with Faf. I don't know where!" Anushka said in the flow not knowing what damage is gonna be done.

'He went with that Faf!! And he had the audacity to get angry at me because I went Polly !" Rohit said fuming in anger.

'Ro idiot, vami woke up... I was whispering but your shouting voice from the phone also she heard ...I m not gonna help u now... bye" said Anushka and hanged up the call.

'Kya hai yaar, Vi went with Faf and he was getting angry on me', Rohit mumbled.

'But he did not say that Polly I enjoy batting with you the most... so technically u are at fault' Ritika said hearing his mumbling.

'He had come to meet you and all you did was say that to Polly... it's your fault Ro' Ritika said.

"Okay okay I get it!!!" Said Rohit being irritated.

'I am going to CSK hotel', Rohit declared and went there.

'What to do with them', Ritika thought.

_________

Meanwhile at CSK hotel :

'Cheeku what a surprise, what are you doing here?' Mahi asked seeing Virat at the door.

'I came to meet you as I was getting bored' he said grumpily.

'Acha ji.. so u want me to entertain you now..' Mahi said teasing him.

'No one loves me now, waha Ro is busy with Polly.. and here you are teasing me', Virat whined.

'I am going ', Virat said and got up to leave.

Mahi went to him and made him sit by his side to which Virat immediately cuddled him. Mahi chuckled at that.

'Kya hua?' Mahi asked him softly now.

'You know, I went so happily to meet Ro at MI camp but all I got there was Ro hugging pollard happily and telling him that he was the best batting partner he ever go... how can he say that bhai??" Virat said feeling irritated and emotional about it.

'But Cheeku that doesn't mean anything! He must have said it casually na' Mahi said softly to him.

Mahi knew Virat would feel jealous but more insecure when anyone would get close to Rohit or him.

'Nahi bhai, he does not call also now.. as he used to do it previously, whenever he used to go to IPL.. ' Virat said complaining to Mahi.

Rohit who had come there listened to everything and felt bad seeing Virat complaining like that. He knew how sensitive and possessive Virat was.