36. Virushka

"Ro, Ritsy where are you guys? Today is an important day for me! And u guys are troubling me by getting late" Virat whined as soon as he came in the Sharma household.

"Vi stop screaming!! We are here only.." Ritika said coming down the stairs.

"Ro Kidhar hai??" Virat asked.

"Idhar hi hu!! Kya hua hai? Itna panic Kyu kar raha hai? Everything is gonna go good" Rohit said.

"Tujhe kaise pata??" Virat asked.

"Bas pata hai, from experience" Rohit said calming him down.

"Ha bada aya, experience! How scared u were at your time don't u remember?
'Vi what will happen?'
'Vi what if she says no'
'Vi what will I do if she rejects me'"
Virat said imitating him.

"Ghajni! Khud ka time Bhul Gaya and telling me to calm down" Virat said being irritated and fidgeting in nervous.

"Stop being nervous! Have u had ur breakfast?" Rohit asked.

"Breakfast ka time nahi hai, we will get late and she will reach! Ha bolne ke pehle hi na bol Degi.." Virat said.

"Vi.. go and sit on the table.. NOW!" Rohit said sternly to which Virat pouted and stomped his foot like a child and went to the table.

Rohit sat beside him and made him have his breakfast.

"Ro wo ha toh bolegi na" Virat asked while eating his breakfast.

"Vi.. I am sure she will say yes only! Acha tell me one thing, why you are meeting in a coffee shop?" asked Rohit feeding him another bite.

"Vi you are gonna ask Anu about marriage and still you eat from Rohit's hand till now" said Ritika teasing him.

"So? What about it? I should not eat breakfast that's what you are saying" Virat asked confused about that remark.

Because according to him it was completely normal. Ritika just chuckled at that and Rohit shook his head at his bestie.

"Ritsy tell clearly na" Virat whined not understanding why she was laughing.

"Arey i mean to say.. you are gonna be married in some days and still you are here eating breakfast from Rohit's hands.." Ritika said.

"Toh what do u mean to say that I should not come here and eat breakfast" said Virat still not getting the point.

Ritika facepalmed at that and Rohit just chuckled how Virat is not finding anything wrong in eating like that.

"Ritsy, itne jaldi paraya kar diya?" said Virat with sad face.

"Nautanki, have ur breakfast and then we can leave" said Ritika having coffee herself. She just smiled how pure is the bond of Virat and Rohit.

They left for the coffee shop.. Virat dragged Rohit with Ritika along so that if in worst case Anushka rejects him he would need Ro and if she accepts then also he needs him.

Anushka was waiting for Virat.. She didnt know that Rohit and Ritika were coming. Virat went to her and Ro along with Rits sat in other corner from where they were not visible but they could see Virat and Anushka.

"I didnt get too late na, from how much time are you waiting?" Virat said nervously as Anushka was waiting for him.

"Ummm about 1 min 15 seconds.." she teased him for being nervous.

Virat scratched his neck in embarrassment and said, "you look beautiful"

"Thank you.. sudden praising and meeting.. what's cooking in ur chotu mind" asked Anushka.

Virat pouted at that, whined, "why everyone says this.. chotu mind"

Anushka smiled at that, saying, "u look so cute Vi" .. pulling his cheeks.

"Nushkie" he said getting his tone softer.. he held her hand tenderly.

Virat looked at Rohit and Ritika who encouraged him to continue. Before Anushka could look back, virat continued.

"Nushkie, you have been guiding light to me, in my life. Ever since I have met you, you have kept me grounded and u have shown me new meaning to life. You are really an angel.. I love you a lot.. and I wish to spend my entire lifetime and beyond with you.."

Anushka literally could feel her cheekbones from smiling so much.

"So... my Nushkie aka Miss.Anushka Sharma.. will you marry me?" Virat asked holding her hand.

She had moist eyes, she looked around .. this is how she dreamt it.. them casually sipping coffee and Virat asking her.. not a fancy place, but a place where she felt simple yet loved.

"Nushkie" he called seeing her silent.

"Yes Vi... I will marry you.." Anushka said and to that Virat got up and kissed her forehead and engulfed her in his arms.

"Roooo.... she said yessss..." Virat screamed in delight after breaking the hug. Anushka was shocked by that.

Rohit shook his head at excitement of Virat. He came with Ritika and hugged him. Ritika hugged Anushka.

"You guys here?" she exclaimed surprised.

"Do u think Vi would have done this without ur Sharma bro.. never!!", whispered Ritika.

Anushka and Ritika saw Rohit with his arm around Virat and they were happily telling Mahi bhai on the video call.

"I am so happy for you and Anushka" Mahi bhai said happily.

Virat went back to Anushka and Ritika.

"Bhai, u are emotional, aren't u?" Rohit asked seeing the same warm smile which was there at the time of Rohit's marriage news.

Mahi smiled at him and said, "ofcourse I will be Ro, it's so great to see Cheeku like this happy and cheerful.. don't u remember how childish he is with us and suddenly it's the feeling of my kiddo growing up and getting married.. it's an amazingly overwhelming feeling.."

Rohit smiled at that and showed Mahi how Ritika was holding Virat's ear scolding him for something and Anushka was laughing happily.

"He will always be this kiddo" Rohit said seeing crazy antics of his bestie.

"We won't have it other way Ro!" Mahi said seeing Virat happy like that.

Rohit hanged up the call and went to three of them.

"Kya Sharmaji, ek baar phir soch lo! Do u want to marry this idiot Rabbit and get stuck for life?", said Rohit only to see Virat's pouting face at that remark.

"Umm good point Sharmaji, should I think again?" Anushka joined Rohit in teasing Virat.

"Rooooooo!!!" Virat whined.

Rohit and Anushka laughed at his whining voice.

"Do u want to sleep outside the room Ro and do all the household chores?" Ritika asked threatening him to which Rohit vigorously nodded in no.

"Then stop teasing my brother" Ritika said and Virat side hugged her.

"Anyway the thing I can assure Anu that he is a gem of a person. And the way he cares and is protective.. it's just amazing! He is the best person and bestest friend anyone would wish for!" Rohit said with so much emotion.

Virat hugged him listening to that and buried his head in crook of his neck feeling all emotional. Rohit hugged him back and then Anushka along with Ritika joined them completing it.

——————————

Hi with a new update! No proofreading!

Completed 20k+ reads with 2.5k+ votes and 1k+ comments! I can't believe it!

Thank you everyone who have shown support to this book! I am so glad u found it worth reading, voting and commenting!

Happy Reading!