29. Care

Thanks for the response on previous one.. Different responses on different books.. I have decided below books..

Ongoing stories- Chosen Family, Some bonds are forever! (Do support.. will update others too whenever possible)

Enjoy!

...............................

Vi- Seriously! You can do that for me?
Like if I say don't talk to Ritika because I don't like, u will stop talking to her and meeting her?
He asked shockingly.

Rohit was hesitant about it. He obviously wanted to talk to her and spend time with her. But also could not forget yesterday when Virat was not waking up.

So he just nodded in yes nervously.

Virat hugged him seeing that.. Rohit hugged him back hesitantly knowing that he had to stop talking to Ritika.

Ro- You really want me to stop talking to her?
He asked breaking the hug.
.
.
.
.

Vi- Are you mad? Why would I want that?
Do u think I would be so selfish?
He asked with a bit of uncertainty.

Ro- No, I don't mean it like that! I just..

Vi- I would never do that to Ritika or specially you!
I know u really like her, I can see that in your eyes and on your face when u talk about her!
I was just a bit upset about missing you, you made me used to your presence Na!

Ro- Really?
He asked again being unsure.

Vi- yes my idiot panda!
He said smilingly and buried his head on the pillow still having headache and tiredness.

Rohit just patted his head so he could sleep comfortably.

Rohit replied to Ritika's msgs. But was not sure about her reaction now! Because he was nervous.
He really liked her.

He closed his eyes and rested his head on headboard thinking everything that happened.

After an hour of him resting, his nap was broken by heavy breathing to his side. He saw Virat breathing heavily with sweat all over his face.

Vi- Roo.. Rohit! Ro.. pls I will do .. anything! Don't leave.. me!
Don't leave me like my parents did! Pls!

He was tossing and turning his head violently. Rohit put his hand caressing his head calming him down.

Ro- Shh.. calm down Vi! I am here with you!
I am here!
I am not going anywhere. Relax!

Virat woke up with that voice. He opened his eyes with pure fear in them. But as soon as he saw Rohit he calmed down a bit.

Rohit could not see that. He hugged Virat tightly. Virat reciprocated with same intensity or even more!

Vi- Never leave me Ro!

Ro- Never ever in this life Rabbit!
But Ur nightmares are back again Vi!

Vi- I think it's just one time thing! U are here now! So it won't happen again.

Ro- Don't Worry I am not gonna leave u ever..
Even if do a police complaint and file a restraining order then also I will haunt u..

Vi- Shut up! Don't say like that..
It's just you who understands me more than anyone else.. so just don't ever go away from me!