35. Birthday Adventure

Vi- Ritsy soch kuch.. how will I come there?
He whined for the nth time again.

Ritika-Vi, will you stop whining, I am thinking na..
She said not able to think of any plan.

Vi- You know na you have become khadoos from the time u have gone to MI camp. Scolding me so much!
He just pouted at that and said like a kid.

Ritika- Vi.. aisa kuch nhi hai..
She said softly knowing how Virat is missing them because of IPL.

Virat was gonna say something but someone called Ritika and she had to hang up telling Virat to think of something and she will also think about it.

Vi- Help bhi nahi ki, chali gayi! Ritsy bhi mean ho gayi hai.. MI camp jake
He whined when Ritika hanged up the call.

Vi-Mahi bhai.. aap kya kar rahe ho?
He asked immediately when Mahi picked his phone.

Mahi-Hello to you too Cheeku!

Vi-Aap itna formal Kyu ho rahe ho, what are you doing? Bhai meko bor ho raha hai!

He whined and Mahi smiled at that knowing how much Virat hated this hello, hi greeting.

Mahi- I am working on some emails Cheeku! And then I have to go to practice session! What about you?
He said normally listening to his whining voice.

Vi- Bhai I want to wish Ro on his bday sabse pehle! Give me some idea..
He ignored the question and came to point.

Mahi- Cheeku Bacha u could wish him on phone!
He said softly.

Vi- Bhai aapko pata hai na how forgettable your Ro is, he is not picking my call!
He complained.

Mahi- You can wait for sometime Na
He tried again.

Vi- Let it be! I will think of something! Bye..
He said and hanged up the call.

Mahi just shake his head on his antics which was just like a child.

At MI camp-

Ritika was thinking about how to sneak Virat in and how he could wish Rohit before MI guys. If she takes normal route then so many people would raise questions on that.

Ritika- Jassi I had some work with you and we need to do it in complete silence, we can't tell Ro about it..

She told Jassi who was sitting in the team room reading book on a bean bag.

Jassi- Yea bhabhi?
He turns his full attention to Ritika.

Ritika- We have to sneak in your Virat bhai from back door of the hotel.. before 12!!
From Front door it will be really difficult to do that
She said.

Ro- Ritsy have you seen my charger, my phone is dead!
God knows how many times Vi would have called and he would be upset with me now...
He said interrupting their conversation.

Ritika and Jassi got startled and looked at him.

Ro- What happened to you both, it seems like u have seen a ghost or something?
He said seeing them having a weird expression on their faces.

Ritika- Finally Ro u accepted that u look like a ghost or close to that. I can tell Vi!!
She said cheekily.

Jassi chuckled at that. Rohit gave a look to Ritika on that.

Ro-U can tease me afterwards Ritsy! First give me charger or ur phone.. I have to call that Rabbit who would be sulking..
He said.

Ritika gave his charger to him. Rohit called Virat immediately as soon as he connected the phone to the charger. But Virat didn't pick up.