22. Maggi

Virat came down with Mahi and was looking for Rohit. He took a good look around the dining hall and saw Rohit with Yuvi laughing on some jokes.

Virat wanted to sit beside him but there was no space ... so he sat down beside Mahi who sat with Jammy bhai and other seniors. He didnt feel that comfortable with them.

He was constantly looking at Rohit so that Rohit will come and talk to him .. but he didnt. He just lost the apetite to eat.

Virat - 'Bhai can i go to the room .. i feel tired'
He said to Mahi.

Jammy - 'Virat atleast have ur dinner kiddo'
he said looking at his plate.

Virat - 'Can i have it later plz'
he said

Mahi - 'No problem .. Cheeku .. go and take some rest okay .. do u want me to come with you?'
He asked softly.

Virat - 'Nahi bhai .. u continue ur dinner .. i will go'

Virat left the dining room .. and went to his and Mahi's room. He lay on the bed and closed his eyes .. feeling alone without Rohit.

After sometime Rohit completed his dinner and was going to his room. So he thought to check on Virat once.

He knocked door of Mahi's room .. Mahi opened and saw Rohit.

Mahi - 'hey Ro, do u need something?'

Rohit - 'Nahi bhai, mai Vi se milne aya tha'

Mahi - 'Ro he is sleeping .. u have to meet him in the morning'

Rohit said sadly - 'okay.. good night bhai'

Mahi - 'good night Ro'

Rohit went to his room and Yuvi had slept by then.

Rohit - 'Dinner toh kiya hoga na ? Bhai ne pura dark kiya room toh .. Vi ko toh neend nahi aati .. nightmares aa Gaye toh ?? New place hai !! Abhi toh so Gaya kyuki light on thi .. will he be okay!'

He was thinking all this as he knew Virat's fears and it was almost one month and more he has observed everything.

Virat could sleep only for 2 hours when he was woken by a nightmare. He saw Mahi sleeping by his side.

He sneaked out of the room and went into the garden. Fresh air seemed to calm his nerves.

After 10 mins he felt a hand on his shoulder and he screamed in fear.

Rohit - 'Vi pagal why are u screaming, u will wake the whole hotel up'
He said keeping his hand on his mouth.

Virat - 'Are u mad ? Who sneaks up on a person like this on 3 am ?'
He said removing his hand.

Rohit sat beside him and asked softly - 'What are u doing here ?'

Virat - 'Ummm I can't sleep. What about you ?'

Rohit - 'I slept so much on the bus ride. Besides I was worried about you'

Virat - 'I thought u didn't want to share room with me or talk to me'

Rohit surprisingly asked - 'Why would u think that ?'

Virat pouted and said - 'U didn't talk to me at all at the dinner time.'

Rohit - 'It's nothing like that Vi, Yuvi pa was saying something and it would be weird if I ignored him so'

Virat just rested his head on his shoulder. He said -
'I got a nightmare where I couldn't find u anywhere and I was all alone'

Rohit said softly - 'I am here only Vi'

Virat - 'Ro Mujhe bhuk lagi hai'

Rohit - 'Didn't u have dinner ?'

Virat nodded in a No. Rohit and him moved towards the hotel kitchen and found Maggie there.

Rohit made it, they took the bowls and moved to the garden.

Rohit - 'Mahi bhai ne saari lights band ki thi kya ?'
He asked in concern.

Virat - 'Hmm .. dim light was coming through balcony toh I quickly sneaked out'

They completed the Maggi and Rohit told him to come with him to their room.

Rohit turned on a small light instead of whole darkness. Virat slept comfortably holding Rohit's hand so that no nightmares affect him.

Next morning -

Mahi woke up and panicked as he didn't find Virat by his side. He searched everywhere and lastly thought about Yuvi's room as now it was Rohit's too.

He knew knocking won't open as Yuvi and Rohit were heavy sleepers. He opened it with spare key.

He entered and saw Yuvi in the balcony sipping coffee. And Virat sleeping cuddling to Rohit.

Mahi - 'What is Cheeku doing here ? When did he come here ?'

Yuvi - 'I have no clue. When I got up in morning this is the sight I woke up to'

Mahi - 'What is the point of giving them different rooms ?'

Yuvi - 'Mahi I think we should give them same room and Rohit could talk to Cheeku about interacting with everyone.'

Mahi - 'i think u r right .. because Virat didn't had dinner and then sleep also. We can't take risk on his health'

They went inside to see them getting up. Virat was tensed to see Mahi there and was ready to get scolded and so was Rohit.

Mahi - 'Dont worry I am not gonna scold you and I am not angry at you'
He said seeing them scared.

Virat - 'Bhai wo neend nahi aa rahi thi .. and then I went to sit in garden .. Rohit met me there ..sorry bhai .. i didnt want to worry you'

Mahi - 'Its okay Cheeku I understand .. do one thing you go and freshen up .. and bring ur stuff to this room.'

Virat went from there .. Mahi sat infront of Rohit who was looking confused.

Mahi - 'Ro .. I know Virat is most comfortable with you and you know him the best .. you understand him the best .. but its really important for him to interact with the whole team .. so you have to make sure even if you are his roommate .. he should be able to mingle with others too'
He explained him properly.

Rohit - 'I understand Bhai, i will talk to him and make sure of it.'

Mahi - 'Okay then, get freshen up .. make sure Cheeku has proper breakfast .. Yuvi shift ur stuff to my room.'
He said and went to his room.

---------------------

Here is the next one !!

Do tell me how u liked it !!

My usual length of chapter is minimum 1000 words for this story .. Do tell me if u want it long as I update this one once a week !!

See u in next one !

Happy Reading!!

Also share ur ideas if any in comments section !!