17. Ayurvedic Centre

"Abhi thik lag raha hai ?" Asked Rohit removing the ice from the eyes.

Virat had slept by the time. He tried to get up but Virat was holding him tightly.

"Dhyan toh rakhne aata nahi and shift karna hai idiot kahi ka" said Rohit.

"Ro" mumbled Virat as if he heard him saying idiot.

"Such a child he is." Thought Rohit seeing him.

Virat got up for sometime and saw himself in Rohit's lap. He was going to rub his eyes when his hands were forced down.

Rohit softly rubbed his eyes with ice so that he will feel fresh.

"Thik hai Abhi ?" Asked Rohit as Virat was fully awake.

"Ha *cough*" said Virat but his throat still felt so weird.

"U are angry at *cough* Abhi bhi" asked Virat.

"Don't try to talk much. I am not angry at you. I was just sad because it was just a day u came here and already willing to go. It's ur home too Vi" said Rohit.

"I will stay Ro *cough* but sooner or later I have to find a home *cough* "said Virat.

"Can be it later please ?" Said Rohit not wanting him to go so soon.

"Yes it can be" said Virat not wanting to upset Rohit more.

"I will prepare kadha for you. My mom used to give me whenever I get cough or throat pain" said Rohit and moved towards kitchen.

Virat took the opportunity and lay on the bed again.

Rohit brought the Kadha and saw Virat sleeping covering his eyes with his arm.

"Get up Vi have this" Rohit said waking him up.

Virat didn't budge at all. Rohit sighed at the task he was having now.

"Vi uth ja, have this it will cure ur throat" He said softly.

Virat got up listening that and took the glass. He didnt know how it tasted because he never had it.

He took a sip and stuck his tongue out. "Yeh bahot kadwaa hai Ro *cough* !!!" said Virat.

"Its good for health Vi" said Rohit trying to convince him.

"Mai nahi pi *cough* raha hai yeh" said Virat keeping the glass on the table.

"Vi nakhre mat kar. Ur throat will feel good" said Rohit handing him the glass again.

Virat - "Are you taking revenge *cough* on me for the flat thing by making me drink this *cough*?"
He said raising his eyebrows.

Rohit - "it's nothing like that, Stop the drama"
He said rolling his eyes at his comment.

Virat - "I am not doing any drama *cough*. You are always making me *cough* eat all the kadwa things"
He said remembering it.

Rohit - "Vi chup kar. Its important for ur health. U have to have it"
He said sternly.

Virat - "You should open an *cough* ayurvedic centre. Giving all this bitter foods and telling it good for your health *cough*"
He said mocking him.

Rohit - "You know jitni tune abhi baatein ki na utne mai yeh kabka khatam ho jaata"
He said seeing his drama to which Virat pouted.

Rohit - "Ek sentence bina khasi ke bola nhi ja raha hai ! Still u want to bicker on this!"
He said sternly.

Virat pouted like a child - "U are being so strict *cough*"

Rohit - "And u are being stubborn"
He said seeing his antics.

Virat - "Meko nhi pina hai"
He said whining about it again.

Rohit - "Virat !"
He said sternly.

Virat immediately got intimidated by that tone. He Just got the flashback of how he used to get scolded for not eating the whole meal and then they used to lock him as punishment.

"What if Rohit does that too? It his house afterall." He thought and drank the whole Kadha in a go.

Rohit - "Arey waah ! Mujhe toh laga I have to call Mahi bhai to convince you"
He said chuckling.

Virat handed the glass to him and lay back on the bed closing his eyes feeling a bit scared now.

Rohit came back after keeping the glass and saw him in a very uncomfortable position.

"Whats wrong Vi?" He asked softly caressing his head.

"Nothing" said Virat and turned to his side not wanting to say anything to him which will make hin angry.

Rohit felt weird by it but he let that go.

---------------------------------
Here is the next one !

What do u think will Virat share his insecurities with Rohit ?

Drop ur votes and comments !!

I know this is the short one ! I promise to write a long one for the next update !

Next Update after 25 comments !

See u in next !
Bye !
Happy Reading !