32. Together

After that ad Virat and Anushka started to spend more time together and became really close friends. Anushka met Rohit and Ritika along with Mahi bhai.
Rohit and Anushka immediately got into a bond of Sharma bro-sis to pair up against punjabi siblings.

Rohit and Ritika got married and were so happy with each other. Virat was the happiest person for his Ro.

Anushka and Ritika had met for a shopping and coffee. They were sitting in cafe having their coffee and gossiping.

Rits- So Nushka, how u feeling? Enjoying the phase..

Nush- Totally.. I never thought you know that it will be so beautiful. Meeting Virat and then u guys..
She said with a smile on her face.

Rits- Its a bit dreamy, isn't it?

Nush- Ya it is, but Rits I am scared.

Rits- Why? Whats wrong?
She asked in concern seeing her tensed face.

Nush- I want to take this forward with Vi, like I want to spend whole life with him.
But I dont know whenever I talk to him about it, he changes the topic. I really love him Rits..
I dont want to loose him.. So that is scaring me.
She said with moist eyes.

Ritika held her hand and she continued.

Nush- He is really gem of a person. You know he is the first one to wait for me, listen to me!
Let me be independent.. most importantly, he trust me like no one ever did!

Rits- Why are you scared Nush? He will never leave you..

Nush- I don't know, it seems lately he is been avoiding me!
I am not able to understand. Can u pls talk to him?

Rits- Dont stress yourself, I will talk to him. And if doesn't share with me, I will tell Ro, he is the one who can talk to him.

Nush- Ok!

Rits- Oye meri heroine, smile kar! Yeh sad face tujhe suit nahi karta..
She said dramatically.

Nush- You are becoming drama queen..
She said chuckling.

Rits- Kya karu, I have got a bollywood queen as my bestie, toh its bound to rub on me na..
She said winking at her.

Anushka left for her shoot while Ritika decided to go the hotel the team for staying to meet Ro and Vi.

Rohit and Virat were watching a movie. But Virat was hardly paying attention. He was lost in his own thoughts.

Rohit looked at him staring the screen absentmindedly. Rohit closed the laptop which caused Virat break his trance.

Vi- Why did u close the movie?

Ro- Tell me, which movie we were watching?

Vi- Ummm..
He fumbled on his words.

Ro- How could you Vi? I am spending my time, watching a movie and here you are cheating on me by thinking about that ABCD.
He said dramatically.

Vi- What to do Ro? he is my biscotti na..
He teased him back.

Rohit took a pillow and hit him with that. Virat laughed at his face.

Ro- Okay, jokes apart? Kya hua hai..
He asked after a min or so.

Vi- Kuch bhi toh nhi!
He avoided looking at him.

Ro- Vi dont lie to me, I am observing you from two days that you are lost in your thoughts more than ever.

Before Virat could answer him, a knock interrupted their conversation.

Vi- Ritsy, how are you?
He asked opening the door and side hugged her.