Part 3

Si junduo looks at the round faced little orange cat in front of him. Wen Mingyi shakes his white beard, opens his amber eyes, and looks back at Si junduo.

One person, one cat, four eyes opposite, speechless, even tears thousand lines also did not.

Silence, or silence, silence is no longer Cambridge tonight, but Wen Mingyi who has become a cat.

In the end, Wen Mingyi, who is more jumpy, is defeated. He tilts his cat's head and asks his brother, "what should I do?"

Si junduo looked at him with his head tilted and meowed. He felt that he was still cute. He reached out and rubbed his head.

Wen Mingyi felt very comfortable. He stretched out his head and closed his eyes to let him touch himself. He also rubbed his hands very actively.

Seeing this, Si junduo could not help holding him tightly. He felt his head and back and thought, "it's a little late today. Let's have a rest and see if we can change it back tomorrow. No matter whether we can change it back or not, we have to check it at the latest three days."

As soon as Wen Mingyi listened to the inspection, he was not calm. "Inspection?"

Si junduo couldn't understand his meow, but he could guess what he wanted to say, and explained to him, "there's no way. It can't really let you live like this all your life. You can't be at ease and you won't be in danger."

Wen Mingyi, of course, was reassured. He grew up with Si junduo and graduated from primary school. His parents put him in Si junduo's arms because they were reassured about Si junduo and his family. While saying, "I want to listen to my brother clearly," they packed up their suitcases and went to work smartly.

Wen Mingyi is angry when he thinks of his unreliable parents. He still remembers that in the original book, after his accidental death, his parents seemed to have lost their wisdom. In Jiang Zimo's long kneeling and crying, they not only accepted Jiang Zimo's and Wen Bo's saying that people can't be reborn after death, but also accepted Xiao Mo's insincere nonsense, because Jiang Zimo said that he had killed himself, so he wanted to be filial for himself, Actually recognized Jiang Zimo as their dry son.

At that time, Wen Mingyi almost didn't have a mouthful of blood sprayed on his parents' face, let them know what your son's coffin is going to be unable to hold down, and really want to be angry, OK!

Only Si junduo, who refused to accept Jiang Zimo's apology and confession, insisted on sending him to prison. Wen Mingyi sighed unconsciously, gave out a weak meow, and rubbed in Si junduo's arms. He and Si junduo have been together for so many years. Although he has no blood relationship, and he has been self willed to have a bad temper, he has had a cold war with Si junduo in the second phase, but from the beginning to the end, only Si junduo has always thought about him and treated him well regardless of return. Therefore, this time, he could not let Si junduo come to such an end.

Si junduo looked down at him rubbing in his arms. The kitten is soft and warm, like the marshmallow just coming out of the oven. He reaches out and scratches Wen Mingyi's chin. Wen Mingyi lies in his arms, revealing his snow-white belly, a obedient appearance.

Si junduo rolled his cat's tail and saw the little orange cat rolling in his arms. He raised his head and asked him to continue to scratch his chin. Si junduo had a smile on his lips, and his eyes were as gentle as the waves.

He did not have a cat, occasionally met on the road, will not be distracted to look at more, there was a co-operative female president, because always in the circle of friends drying his cat, so was mercilessly blocked by Sgt. He always felt that he had no feelings for these small animals. Their loveliness was theirs, but it had nothing to do with him. He didn't like them, and there was no need to like them.