Part 12

Jiang Zimo knocked on the door. After hearing Si junduo say "come in", he turned the handle and came in. As a result, as soon as he came in, he saw Wen Mingyi sitting on the sofa.

Wen Mingyi said hello to him with a smile, "Hi, meet again ~"

Jiang Zimo: he doesn't want to meet him at all, OK!

Wen Mingyi looked at Jiang Zimo's face, the joy disappeared in an instant, the smile on his face was deeper, he asked, "what's the matter with you coming to my brother?"

Jiang Zimo took a look at him, then looked at Si junduo and said in a low voice, "junduo, I have something to tell you about my work. Should Wen Mingyi avoid it first?"

"No Si junduo said calmly, "we don't need to hide the company's affairs from him. We may enter the company for development in the future." If he wants to.

Wen Mingyi blinked. Is the future planned by his brother like this? It's his brother's style.

When Jiang Zimo heard the speech, he thought of what Si junduo had said outside the office yesterday, and his heart became unbalanced again. He thought Si junduo was just saying that, but he didn't expect that he was serious. He really wanted Wen Mingyi to join the company!

For what? Everyone is not a Si, and they all have a good relationship with Si junduo. Why can Wen Mingyi do nothing and enjoy all this righteously? Is it because he knew Si junduo earlier than himself? But what did he bring to Si junduo? It's willful mischief, it's the hot war of the cold war, it's the second rebellion that makes Si junduo extremely tired and helpless! What qualifications does Wen Mingyi have!

Jiang Zimo pressed his inner dissatisfaction and said gently, "well, that's OK."

He approached Si junduo and put the plan in his hand in front of him. "This is what I've been thinking these days. Let's see if it can create momentum for our new product launch."

Wen Mingyi, hearing the speech, hastened to get together. When Si junduo picked it up, he snatched it by lightning. "What, let me see... The plan."

Si junduo was helpless, "Mingming."

Wen Mingyi turned his eyes and gave the plan back to Si junduo, pretending to doubt, "brother junduo, we don't have a planning department?"

"Of course."

"Is Jiang Zimo the director of the planning department?"

"Of course not. He's just an intern in the planning department."

Wen Mingyi nodded and looked at Jiang Zimo with both hands. "Then I don't understand. Since we have a regular planning department and a regular company process, why doesn't Jiang Zimo follow the process?"

Si junduo smell speech, looking at the eyes of the planning case with great interest transferred to Wen Mingyi.

Jiang Zimo said hurriedly, "I'm just too excited after I finish writing, so I can't wait to show it to junduo. I'm also for the sake of the company and want to help him relieve his work pressure." He said, looking at Si junduo, whispered and wronged, "for this plan, I haven't slept for several days, and I stayed up until more than 3 o'clock in the morning to have a rest."

Wen Mingyi didn't believe his lies. He sneered and sneered, "does my brother need your help? You really put gold in your face. Besides, I think your mental state and skin condition are very good. It doesn't look like you've stayed up for several nights. Didn't you want to ask my brother to see a movie the other night? Why don't you write a plan? "

Jiang Zimo was embarrassed in an instant. Si junduo coughed and reminded him, "Mingming."

Wen Mingyi turned around and gave him a smile, nodded perfunctorily, looking like he knew.

But turning around, he continued to bombard Jiang Zimo, "since the company's regulations have been set, they should be implemented. You have written the plan, you should show it to the leaders of your department. If your leaders feel good, you can give it to my brother. Instead of you directly over your leadership, over to my brother to see, this will not only make your leadership feel that you do not respect him, have a negative impression on you; It will also make people feel that our company is not formal, resulting in the misunderstanding that people with backstage can be independent; At the same time, it will waste my brother's time. Time is life. Do you want to murder my brother? "

"I didn't! You are exaggerating Jiang Zimo said angrily, "Wen Mingyi, I know you have a problem with me, but you can't be so bloody!"

Cut, Wen Mingyi sneer, he blood mouth spray who, his elder brother is not died in the last life under the love of Jiang Zimo and Wen Bo?! Spicy chicken!

Seeing that they were about to quarrel, Si junduo had to speak for Wen Mingyi and said, "Mingming is young and straightforward. Sometimes he doesn't pay much attention to what he says, but he doesn't have any opinions about you. What he said is very reasonable. Jiang Zimo, you are still an intern. Although we are friends and I have promised to take care of you, the company has its own system. No rules, no square. In the future, you'd better follow the company's process. Otherwise, it will have a negative impact on your relationship with colleagues. "

Jiang Zimo is so said by him, feel choked for a while, aggrieved way, "I also want to help you."

"I appreciate your kindness, but I've read your plan. To be honest, your idea is still immature. You can communicate with the leaders of your department more and listen to her opinions. It's not in vain for you to enter the company for an internship."

Jiang Zimo

Jiang Zimo was silent.

Wen Mingyi couldn't help laughing, "I'll tell you, you'll only waste my brother's time."

"Then I'm better than you to do nothing but mischief!" Jiang Zimo said angrily.

"Jiang Zimo!" Si junduo drank a low, rare move a few minutes of anger, "pay attention to your words. I'm still young. I don't know how to speak properly. Do you know how to speak properly? He is a student. His duty is to study. As long as he gets good grades, others are not mischievous. You should know that he is the number one in the liberal arts college entrance examination this year, right

Jiang Zimo said nothing, "junduo, I've told you several times. You're too used to him. You think it's good for him. In fact..."

"Jiang Zimo," Si junduo interrupted him and said coldly, "my younger brother, I don't bother others."

He looked at Jiang Zimo's eyes very cold, like a layer of thick ice, but soon it was hidden again, changed into the usual appearance of light clouds and wind, "if you're OK, go out, and then I'll be busy, whether it's work or life, you try not to come to me, so, go out."

Jiang Zimo looked at him in shock, opened and closed his mouth, and finally turned out of the office. The door was slammed.

Wen Mingyi gave a "ouch" and added fuel to the fire, "he looks very angry."

"Can he not be angry when you say that to him?"

"Am I wrong?" Wen Mingyi leaned on his desk and said, "I'm telling the truth, teaching him the way to survive in the workplace."

Si junduo chuckled, "strange, when do you know how to survive in the workplace?"" So ah, I don't understand the truth that people understand, can he not understand it? He just depends on knowing you. That's why he knowingly committed the crime. Brother, should you review it? You are really too tolerant of him. "

"I should review it." Si junduo nodded and said, "how tolerant do I have to be to make you dare to review in front of me? Well

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi flattered him with a smile, "or, let's study what to eat at noon? Brother, what would you like to eat? "

However, Wen Mingyi's lunch hasn't been worked out yet, and the wechat on his mobile phone starts to ring again. Wen Mingyi cuts to the wechat page and takes a look. It's song he.

Song he is a boy who participated in the draft with him this year. He is about the same age as him and has a mild temperament. He is the only member who has a good relationship with him after he became a league member in the last life.

Song he: are you there? Are you not going to sign?