Part 52

The development of this village is not good. Even now, there are still no people in the village to install shower devices, and the villagers don't like to take a bath. To be more exact, they don't have this awareness and demand. Their life still stays in the pursuit of food, clothing and material. It is unnecessary and unnecessary for them to take a bath every day.

So they don't have the financial conditions to build a bathroom in their home, and they don't want to spend money on it. For them, it's OK to take a bath, boil hot water and prepare a bucket?

So when Wen Mingyi asked Sister Zhang what he wanted to do with the bath, she naturally said, "I'll heat you hot water. Do you want to wash in your room or in the yard?"

The room that Wen Mingyi and Si junduo live in now is not big. If they put a wooden barrel in it, they always feel a little cramped.

"Then wash it in the yard." Sister Zhang said, "I'll help you close the gate and wash it yourself."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi feels embarrassed.

"What's the shame about that?" Sister Zhang seemed to see his idea and said with a smile. "No one is looking at you. You're a man and you're embarrassed."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi thinks that this is the only way to go. It's like swimming in a hot spring. He comforts himself that the yard is contracted by him!

Sister Zhang poured the water into the bucket, took Dabao back to the room to sleep, and left the work of changing the water to Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi saw that Sister Zhang had left, said "wait for me" to Si junduo, and ran into his and Si junduo's room.

By the time he came out again, he had changed into a white bathrobe with a towel in his hand and plush Jennie turtle slippers under his feet.

Before Si junduo could react, Wen Mingyi came to him and was ready to take off his bathrobe in front of him. Si junduo instinctively pressed his hand.

Wen Mingyi doesn't understand and looks at him suspiciously.

Si junduo

Si junduo was silent for a while, quietly took back his hand, and said uneasily, "you wash first, I'll call back."

Wen Mingyi does not doubt that there is him, very intimate said, "go."

Si junduo quickly left the yard and entered the room. He felt a little embarrassed.

After staying in the room for a while, he heard Wen Mingyi calling him, "have you finished calling back? Remember to come out after you go back. "

Si junduo

Wen Mingyi is soaking in hot water, taking a bath and looking at the stars. After waiting for a while, seeing that Si junduo didn't come out, I just felt that he was really busy. People were out and working constantly.

Si junduo calmed himself a little before he went out.

Just go out, see Wen Mingyi is lying on the barrel, back to him, in the moonlight, showing the white neck and shoulder back. The moonlight flowed down his weak shoulders and neck like water, and finally fell into the water.

Si junduo stopped unconsciously. Wen Mingyi heard the voice, turned back to smile at him, and said with a slight complaint, "you have finished the call."

When Si junduo looked at him, he thought of a poem unconsciously

If there is a new snow, the full moon is in the sky