Part 61

"I don't have time." Si junduo said, "she wants to come to play, I can let Lin Mu accompany her, are girls, or exchange."

"Can that be the same?" Ji siyao felt that her son was not enlightened. "It's settled. When the time comes, you'll pick them up."

Wen Mingyi put the cat's head on his paws and his ears trembled. He sighed silently in his heart: my friend's daughter! I have to pick it up! It's not a simple trend.

Si junduo still refused, "I can't leave, let Lin Mu pick up."

"Lin Mu, Lin Mu, is Lin Mu surnamed Si? People come all the way to us. Can't we have a little friendship? That's how you deal with people. "

Si junduo calm, "I rarely deal with women, if there is a need, Lin Mu is generally responsible for it!"

"Then you will be more responsible for this time!" Ji siyao said, "otherwise, you can not deal with women all your life. You don't get married?"

Si junduo heard the speech and said, "maybe."

Ji siyao suddenly widened her eyes, "what do you say?"

Si junduo was just like that, "I didn't tell you before. Now I can tell you that I prefer boys to girls. So, no accident, I may not get married."

He thought about it and added, "or go abroad to get married."

Ji siyao was shocked. She never thought that her casual words would explode such an explosive news. Her son doesn't like girls. Does he like boys?

Ji siyao said in disbelief, "are you serious?"

Si junduo nodded, "can I make fun of such things?"

Ji siyao

Ji siyao stood up in silence, "I have to slow down." He said, "although I have said since I was a child that I support everything you do, but I have to slow down for such a big thing."

Si junduo understood very well, "then have a good rest. Good night."

Ji siyao

Ji siyao thought she might not be able to sleep.

Before leaving, she looked back and asked, "when did you find that you like boys?"

"College." Si junduo said calmly.

"Well, do you have anyone you like now?"

Si junduo was stupefied unconsciously for a moment. The next second, he denied, "No."

Ji siyao was relieved, "don't worry. We'll talk about it another day. "

With that, she went out and closed the door.

Wen Mingyi lifts the quilt and sits up. His white beard shakes. As he is about to talk to Si junduo about his friend's daughter, he hears a knock at the door again. "Junjun, may I come in?" It's Wenwei.

Wen Mingyi

Si junduo put the quilt on his head with his backhand and replied, "yes."

Wen Mingyi angrily pushed him, how to hide him, he can't see his mother!

But... What's the matter with Si junduo?

"What's the matter?" Si junduo asked her.

Wen Wei saw him sitting on the bed, so she sat in the past. As a result, as soon as she put her hand down on the quilt, she felt something soft inside the quilt.

"What did you hide in the quilt?" She said curiously.

Wen Mingyi:!!! You can find that!

Wen Mingyi ponders whether he should take back his paws.