Part 57

"How do you think of me that way?" Si junduo asked him, "didn't you say that husky also wanted to hug?"

That's what I'm saying, but aren't you serious? Wen Ming Yi make complaints about the road.

It seems that his brother was really scared by him this time.

Si junduo looked at the keyboard on the bed and guessed that his escape should be easy, otherwise he could not take care of these keyboards.

"What's the matter?" Finally, he was in the mood to understand the process of the incident, "isn't it shooting in the village? Why did you say you were not in the village during the earthquake? What happened after I left? "

Wen Mingyi had to take the keyboard to type out the story.

Si junduo looked at it and was afraid. He could not imagine what would happen if Wen Mingyi could not become a dog, if he could not understand what the dogs were saying

At the thought of that possibility, Si junduo felt suffocated.

He unconsciously put his arms around husky and asked him to lean on himself and calm down. "It's really thanks to the dogs in the village, and you can understand them."

"Yes." Wen Mingyi clapped his paw and said, "this time it's all thanks to them. Otherwise, I'll find that dogs are barking and I won't think about the earthquake. I really don't have any other omens."

Si junduo understood, and because he understood, he knew better what he had lost and recovered.

He hugged Wen Mingyi, kissed his head and said, "it's ok now. Don't be afraid."

Wen Mingyi listened to his words, and the fear that had been dormant in his heart finally came to his head. He looked at Si junduo and rubbed him. Wei wrongly put his head on his shoulder.

He was not afraid at all. Wen Mingyi was nervous and afraid from realizing what was going to happen to escaping.

He was afraid of death, and he was also afraid that after his death, Si junduo would change his temperament again.

He has a lot of things to do, he is still very young, he does not want to leave in such a hurry, but his nature will not show weakness in front of others, so he calmly sat in the car, it seems that there is no fear.

Only he himself knew that he was afraid. His heart was full of Si junduo. He wanted to see him.

Wen Mingyi has been used to undertaking many things by himself since he was a child. He carries his own burden, protects himself with publicity and pride, and keeps himself on the road of growth without injury.

But when Si junduo was by his side, he would take the burden from his shoulder, pull him, hold him, carry him, step by step, and take him forward.

Wen Mingyi trusted him and depended on him. He was used to showing weakness in front of Si junduo. He was used to leaving everything to Si junduo when he was around. He is not the only one who is special to Si junduo. Si junduo is also special to him.

Wen Mingyi fondly touched him with the dog's nose and lay down in his arms, regardless of his huge size. He was wearing Jiao in Si junduo's arms. Si junduo hugged him, stroked his fur, and could not help hugging him.

This is his bright, living, good bright. Si junduo goes to take a bath. Wen Mingyi talks with Lu Yunfei on wechat while waiting for him to go to bed.

Lu Yunfei and Li Yuanqing are obviously very interested in the process of his survival and have been asking him what happened. Wen Mingyi took out the part that he heard the dogs talking and told the story. He was patting the words when his mobile phone suddenly rang. It was song he.