Part 100

Si junduo had to pick up the man and walk to the door.

In the quiet corridor, there was a dim yellow wall lamp. It was quiet and there was no one. Si junduo opened the door and arrived at Wen Mingyi's house within a few steps. He put Wen Mingyi down, turned on the light, and said in a warm voice, "take a bath."

Wen Mingyi nodded and went to the bathroom.

Si junduo went out and helped him close the door.

Both of them washed very fast, and it didn't take long to finish. Si junduo asked Wen Mingyi to sit down and help him dry his hair. Then he went to bed and got ready to sleep.

Before turning off the light, Si junduo asked Wen Mingyi, "what's your birthday wish this year? At noon, you're embarrassed to say it in front of your parents. Now it's just us. Can you say it? "

Wen Mingyi was stunned for a moment. He didn't really think about his birthday wish.

"I have no wish."

"Now you want one."

Wen Mingyi looked at him, "do you have to think of one?"

Si junduo touched his face with a smile, "think of one, I'll help you realize it."

Wen Mingyi heard the speech and thought about it seriously for a long time. Finally, he took his hand and said, "then I hope we are both safe and live a long life."

In his whole life, he had nothing to lack and almost had anything to want. The only thing that made him uneasy was the fate of him and Si junduo. They live in other people's stories. Even if they are reborn, Wen Mingyi worries about whether he will die suddenly and unexpectedly, and whether he will die again in a place he didn't expect.

If there's anything else that he can't realize by himself and needs to make a wish, then it's probably the only one. He hopes that he and Si junduo can be safe and healthy and live a long life.

Si junduo didn't expect that he would say this. He hugged him and said, "don't worry, you will be safe."

"That would be great."

"So you can say a wish that I can help you realize."

Wen Mingyi turned over and sat on his lap, hooked his neck and said, "can you help me achieve it?"

Si junduo nodded.

Wen Mingyi said with a smile, "it's very simple. I hope we can be together all the time. I've always been the most important person in your heart, but you'll always be on my side if anything happens."

"It doesn't count." Si junduo said with a smile, "even if you don't say it, I will do it."

He was a little helpless. "Don't you have any gifts you want?"

"Yes." Wen Mingyi came close to him, and the tip of his nose almost touched his, "don't you mean to turn on a manual shift with me at night? Does it leave now? "

Si junduo

Si junduo touched his head, sighed helplessly, and had to say the gift he bought for him, "I bought you a car." "Real car," he whispered

Wen Mingyi was surprised, "really?"

Si junduo nodded, "I wanted to see what you want. I bought it and gave it to you in the car. Now you don't want anything. There's only one car. I'll show you tomorrow morning. "" I'll try the fake car tonight. " Wen Mingyi lies on him and says vaguely.

Si junduo gave a smile, but he couldn't help it.

He looks at Wen Mingyi with love, tenderness and treasure in his eyes. He is used to taking the initiative and occupying a favorable position in all things, but only in his love with Wen Mingyi, he puts away his ambition and power, gives up the dominant power and leaves all the retreat to Wen Mingyi.