Part 23

After nearly two hours of driving, wenmingyi finally stopped. Wenmingyi woke up with his eyes, including Labrador, Teddy, Chenery and the black back that he had not slept much.

Wen Mingyi and Labrador stood up silently, exchanged a look, and were ready to attack if the dog dealer opened the door. After all, the dog dealers will never let them go easily when they see the situation in the car.

Fortunately, at this time, the night was already deep, and several dog dealers were sleepy and didn't bother to check their booty again. They decided to wake up tomorrow morning and sell it directly.

"All the dogs collected this time are breed dogs. It's a pity to sell them for dog meat. Let's first see if anyone wants them, and no one wants to sell them to the slaughterhouse."

"Yes."

Several people said, gradually away, back to their respective homes.

Wen Mingyi and other dogs were relieved and fell down again. Looking at the locked door, Wen Mingyi is finally willing to think about Si junduo's mood at this moment. He must be worried, he thought. But there is no way. If he is only one person, he may be confident that he can escape now and go to find Si junduo.

However, there are still a group of dogs behind him. He can't leave them alone, so he can't take any risks. He can only wait until everyone recovers his strength and he will become human tomorrow. Therefore, we can only aggrieve his brother. Wen Mingyi couldn't help sighing. Once again, he hoped that Si junduo would not be so anxious.

However, how could Si junduo not be worried, especially after he heard from Wen Mingyi that he really left after eight o'clock, he looked at Wen Mingyi's wechat. It was 8:45 at that time. Wen Mingyi said that he was almost home, but he was about to change, so he asked him to come back early.

But he came back, but Wen Mingyi never came back. What's worse, he doesn't even know whether Wen Mingyi has become a cat or a dog.

No matter he becomes a cat or a dog, he has a human intelligence. He will remember the way home and should come back. But he did not come back, which can only show that someone hindered his way home. Si junduo contacted his secretary and assistant at the moment, "go and find out if there are any dog dealers, cat dealers or dog beating teams or cat beating teams in the city recently? Especially in my neighborhood. "

"Yes, sir."

Si junduo hung up the phone and contacted his friends at the police station. After the explanation, he offered a reward on the Internet for the photos of orange cat and husky in his mobile phone. As soon as the sky high price reward was offered, netizens were shocked. While shouting local tyrants, they began to look for cats and dogs offline.

Soon, some enthusiastic netizens sent him videos of the cat and dog they found according to the email they left on the Internet. They asked him one after another, "is the local tyrant the one you lost?"? In particular, the number of cats and orange cats in China is so large that Si junduo's mailbox can receive several pictures or videos of orange cats every second, asking if he lost them.

Si junduo patiently opened them one by one, but they were not.

Throughout the evening, Si junduo kept opening his email to check the photos and videos sent by netizens. At the same time, he had to answer the phone and receive new news. However, many news just gave him hope. After careful examination, he was only disappointed.

Jiang Zimo even called him in the early morning and asked him, "junduo, have you lost your cat? Is that the one we saw last time? "

"Have you seen him today?" Asked Si junduo.