Part 69

This was not what Si junduo expected. He did not expect that Wen Mingyi would say this to him one day. He looked at the boy with red eyes in front of him, sighed helplessly and reached out to wipe away his tears.

"Why do you still cry? How old are you

Wen Mingyi unconsciously lowered his head, pillow on his knee, quiet and clever like a obedient beast.

He always knew that the past three years had been a scar for the priest. But Si junduo never bothered him, he didn't say, and he didn't want to think about it, so they turned the page over.

But where he could not see, how did Si junduo live? After he was angry again and again, but he had nothing to do with himself, what was Si junduo's mood?

Wen Mingyi is not unexpected, but dare not think, dare not recall what he said and did at that time. But now, for the first time, Si junduo told him how he felt at that time. Wen Mingyi felt sad, not for himself, but for Si junduo.

He fell on Si junduo's knee and cried silently. His heart was full of guilt and repentance.

If he can, he wants to be reborn until three years ago, when he hasn't moved out because of rebellion, but he can't. Everything has happened, unable to make up, he tried to pull out the nail on the fence, but the nail hole is still there.

At a glance, it was full of scars.

Wen Mingyi held his knee and cried with sadness and regret.

Si junduo didn't expect that he was crying more and more fiercely. When he said those words to Wen Mingyi, he didn't want to argue with him, but simply wanted to tell him his own reason. But now Wen Mingyi is crying because of his words, which is not what he wants to see.

He stretched out his hand to raise Wen Mingyi's head, but Wen Mingyi refused. Seeing this, Si junduo didn't force him. He put his hand around his neck and coaxed him in a good voice, "don't cry. I'll tell you what makes you cry?"

He took out a few pieces of paper and handed it to Wen Mingyi. "Wipe your tears. There's nothing to cry about. I don't blame you. It's like I'll settle accounts with you in autumn when you cry like this."

Wen Mingyi didn't speak. Si junduo put the paper into his hand and said in a soft voice, "you don't need to be sad, and you don't need to feel sorry for me. As I said, I will never blame you, so you never need to blame yourself for me."

"Puberty, everyone will make some inappropriate behavior, this is not your problem, this is the characteristics of this age, you are just one of countless people who have experienced this age, so this is normal."

This is not normal. Wen Mingyi Tucao in his heart, make complaints about one day, two days, one month, two months, but rebellious three years, this is not normal! It's all Jiang Zimo's fault. It's for Jiang Zimo's sake that he has to go through this! Jiang Zimo! He will never let Jiang Zimo go!

Wen Mingyi lowered his head, took the tissue from Si junduo's hand, and wiped his tears.

When Si junduo looked at him, he only felt that his childishness was still very heavy. Although he was not young, his heart was still very simple.

"You won't be like that in the future." Wen Mingyi with a little nasal, stuffy voice stuffy airway.

Si junduo looked at his red eyes, sighed helplessly and nodded.

Wen Mingyi assured him, "don't worry, I will marry later than you. I won't live far away. I will live in my home. If you want, we can still see it as soon as we push the door."" Don't wait for me. All my life, I don't know whether I'll get married or not. When you meet someone you like, you can get married if you want. Don't wait for me. "