EXTRA 1

After Ji siyao and Si Qi left, Si junduo was busy again. Wen Mingyi didn't let Cheng Lu pick up the activity for him. He called his good friends out to play.

Having a good time, Wen Mingyi thinks that in a few days, they will go out for a self driving tour together. He hears Lu Yunfei say, "the day after tomorrow is not good. The day after tomorrow is Valentine's day. I have to spend time with Bian Bian."

Wen Mingyi just reflected that Valentine's Day is coming.

Lu Yunfei asked him, "don't you ever live with a senior?"

"Yes, of course. Come with me."

"What are you going to do?" Lu Yunfei is curious.

"What are you going to do?" Wen Mingyi asked him.

"Maybe go skiing." Lu Yunfei said, "do you want to join us?"

"No, I'm not interested in skiing." Wen Mingyi refuses. After thinking about it, he decides to wait for Si junduo to come back and ask him. After all, Si junduo is much busier than him. If Si junduo doesn't have time by then, he thinks nothing. It is estimated that he will spend Valentine's day directly in Si junduo's Office.

Wen Mingyi, unable to sit down, changes his clothes and drives straight to Si. He plans to ask Si junduo what his plans are for Valentine's day and pick him up from work.

Si junduo looked at the greeting card in his hand. The card was in the shape of love. It was written in black and white: Valentine's Day is coming. I wish Mr. Si and Miss Wen a happy Valentine's Day!

Along with the card came a box of roses.

Wen Mingyi has been ordering roses in this florist's shop for a year. He orders roses frequently. He orders a handful every three or four days and soon becomes a VIP customer in the shop. Approaching Valentine's day, the florist, in order to thank his VIP customers, sent a box of roses to wish their love forever.

When Si junduo looked at the card, he realized that Valentine's Day was coming. It seemed that he and Wen Mingyi had not spent Valentine's day together.

Not only did they not spend Valentine's day together, they seemed to have few formal dates. This is probably the drawback of being too familiar. Si junduo thought that they were too familiar with the feeling of being with each other, so they didn't expect to go out on a date and create a good time together.

Si junduo silently circled the 14th on his calendar and said to Lin Mu, "I'll have a rest on the 14th and spare the time for that day."

Lin Mu is shocked and has a rest on February 14. Is the boss going on a date? With the rose girl?

"OK," she said, "I'll arrange it now."

"Well."

It's really curious. Lin Mu hung up the phone and couldn't help imagining that the person their boss liked should be the kind of gentle and generous girl who matched him.

Wen Mingyi came very quickly. He said hello to Lin Mu with a smile and went into Si junduo's office. As a result, as soon as he entered the door, he saw the box of roses on the table. Wen Mingyi made a big alarm and walked quickly.

"What are you doing here?" When Si junduo saw him, he laughed unconsciously, "pick me up from work?"

Wen Mingyi snorted, and then he tapped his index finger on the rose box on his desk. Word by word, he said, "catch the traitor!" Si junduo

"Take other people's roses behind my back, Si junduo, you have a lot of courage!" Wen Mingyi lowers his head to open the box.

Si junduo chuckled and took out the card he had just put away.