Prologue

Amy's POV

It's a boring day for a Cahill like me. But this day is a extremely boring day. With my little brother, Daniel Arthur Cahill, who always says that " I'm a ninja!" and have ninja kicks that breaks something. It's already 7:30 in the morning. I get up and dressed up with my jade t-shirt and a black skinny jeans and dollshoes. I go down to dining room and sat at one of the chairs while listening to Nellie singing Titanium by Christina Grimmie. Then I asked Nellie, "Nellie, where's Dan? I didn't see him in his room." "He's in the ballroom. And you're brother is planning to invite the Cahills to a Cahill Reunion." she replied while preparing the food. "Thanks Ne- What is wrong with you Daniel Arthur Cahill?!!" I shouted as Dan shouted. "Horray!! They are coming here tomorrow. I'm very excited to see them again. Oh, good morning Amy and Nellie." He said."What gives you an inspiration be in a happy mood? Is that your excited to see them or excited to prank The Kabras?" Nellie asked. "Um......Both?" He said. "Ok enough for it. So Nellie, what's for breakfast?'" I stop them talking about it because I'm very very very hungry. "Pancakes with maple syrup." Nellie replied while she is serving the pancakes. When I finished my breakfast, my phoned buzzed. I looked at the caller i.d. It's Sinead Starling, I treat her as my real sister because the two of us is very close, she is also my very distant cousin from the Ekaterina branch and she is also twenty years old already. So I picked it up.

"Good morning Sinead! What's with an early call?"

("Dan called us that there will be another Cahill Reunion. So I just wanna confirmed it. So it is really true?")

"I don't know what Dan is planning, but what did he really wanted, I will give him what he wanted. If this reunion will make him happy, I will be also happy. So it's really true, Sinead."

("Ok and why I call you this early because the others are asking me if it's true because you are always the one who call us. So I'll tell them. Thank you Amy. And good morning. Have a great day! Bye.")

"Bye Sinead. See you."

Then the line went dead. Then I faced Dad, "So what are you planning for the Cahill Reunion?" I asked Dan. " Just what we do every reunion, but a little twist." he replied. "Ok Dan. Make sure you don't prank the Cobras or else. Deal?" I asked. "Deal." he simply replied. Today will be a busy day. I'll prepare everything. Let's see tomorrow.

I dedicated it to @BlackBlizzardTomas because she was the one whom is very close to me. I hope you like it. So guys do you like it? It maybe short and a little long. So like and comment. Bye guys! Have a great day! Thanks!

~ Lavender