Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - The Departure and The Arrival

Amy's POV

Finally, today is the day! My alarm clock rang at 7:00 am. I got to the bathroom. Get a shower, brush my teeth and get dressed. I picked up my green dress which Natalie gave to me before. I looked at my cellphone. I have recieved one text from Sinead :

" Amy, Jonah and the others are in one plane. What will they ride to the Cahill manor? The Cahill limo? And by the way the Cahill limo that you sent is already is already here. Thank you. I'm on my way. See you."

I texted back Sinead :

" Yes Sinead. They will use the Cahill limo. And you're welcome. I'll prepare the Cahill limo now. Bye."

Then she replied :

"Ok. They're almost departing from London and do't you worry because all of them are in London for a vacation."

I replied :

"Ok. Have a safe trip."

Then I got down and eat my breakfast.

(End of Amy's POV)

Dan's POV

It's so annoying to wake up early in the morning. But I'm excited because I'm going to see my distant cousins. Everything is set. Perfect. I thought. I was wearing a white t-shirt and camouflage pants. Then I got down from my room and saw Amy eating her breakfast with Nellie. So I said, "Good morning everyone! The day were waiting is now here. The Arrival of the Cahills." "Good morning Dan. Sit here now and have a breakfast cause I don't want the ninja lord is hungry. I am right?" Amy said jokingly. "You're right Amy." Then I sat and eat my breakfast.

(End Of Dan's POV)

Jonah's POV

Argghhh!!! Why did I tell them that I will pick them up. "Jonah? Are you alright?" Phoenix asked me. "Yup." I replied. We are in London. I don't know where Hamilton lives. Especially Ian Kabra. So I get my phone and dialed Sinead's number.

"Sup."

("Jonah, what do you want?")

"Um.... S-dawg, do you know what country the Holts are in?"

("Seriously, Hamilton and the twins are in London right now.")

"What?!!!"

("You heard me right. Do I need to spell?")

"No need."

("Good. And they are staying at the Kabra Mansion. Did you bring Phoenix?")

"Yup."

("The Cahill limo will get you once you arrive at Boston.")

"Word. I need to go. Bye."

("Bye. See you at the manor.")

Then I bring my bag at the limo with Phoenix. Once we get inside the limo, I told the driver, "Can you drop us in the Kabra Mansion? Cause I will get someone there." "Yes Sir." the driver replied. "What did I tell you about sir?" I said. "Sorry Jonah dude." he replied. When I faced Phoenix, he was totally listening to a music. "Hey Phoenix bro! What are you listening?" I asked. He take off his headphone and faced me, "I am listening to the song I'll Be by Edwin McCain. Do you know its really inspiring." "Well can you speaker it so I can hear?" I said. "Ok." he replied. He remove his headphone from his cellphone and he pressed play and the song started.