Chapter 7 (Teaser)

Chapter 7 - Hangout (Part One)

Natalie's POV - (Same Day)

"Good morning sunshine!" I said, yawning. It's already 7:30 am. I directly go to the bathroom. I showered and suddenly. I remembered the day I was with Daniel Cahill.

........................

*One Hour Passed*

"Where are they?" Dan shrieked. "Calm down Dan." Phoenix said, trying him to calm down. "Please, let us just wait for them." I said in a calm voice. "Ok." they all said.

........................

*30 minutes passed*

"What happened to them?" Madison asked. "Yeah. Its been two hours and thirty minutes. We need to search for them." Dan said.

................

"Whats with the commotion all about everybody?" a voice sounded. "Who are you?" Dan said while pulling a dagger from the table.

.....................

"So are you ready for something?" Amy asked. "Yes." We all said except for Sinead. She was just having a smirk plastered at her face. "We will give you one hour to prepare and meet me somewhere. Now go." Sinead commanded.

.....................

What do you think what HAPPEBED to Natalie and Dan?
Is it a SWEET start of their friendship or a BITTER one?
Who are they meaning to THEM?
Who do think IT is?
Why Dan can't CALM down?
Who are they WORRIED about?
Who is that VOICE speaked to them?
Is that voice a SHE or a HE?
Is that voice a ENEMY or MISTAKEN IDENTITY?
What did AMY and SINEAD for them?
Is it a HAPPY suprise or a SHOCKING suprise?
Where is the place SINEAD mean to meet?
Is it HIDDEN or VISIBLE to them?

IS IT THRILLING EVERYONE? I hope your thrilled also to answer all my question above about the teaser. If you can guess all that question, you can comment your answers. So just wait for the Chapter 7 -Hangout (Part One) to soon be published because right now, I'm too much enjoying my summer vacation. So keep hoping I can publish it sooner because it will be very a confusing chapter, even I, the writer, is also confused of what I have written. So keep liking, commenting, and reading this book. And I'm so happy it reached 1k already. So keep reading everyone and thenk you for supporting and reading this book. I hoped you enjoyed the teaser I gave. So for now, wait for the next chapter. So goodbye and have a blessed day. Until next time!
     ~ Lavender

Next Chapter :
Chapter 7 - Hangout (Part One)