Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - What?!

Previously on Games and Training......

As we can see, every Cahill has their own doings during the past hours.

But accidentally, an incident happened. They weren't prepared and clueless who is their enemy.

Will they ever know who is their enemy? Will they ever save Natalie from them? Can they defeat them and save the world?

So let's continue now...

"DAN ARTHUR CAHILL!" Dan was scrambling running to where the voice is calling him.

"What did I do again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Amy, it was Jonah, Ian and Hamilton. Not him." Sinead explained and smiled at him.

"Oh, that explains a lot why." Amy looked down, embarassed. "I'm sorry Dan. You can go back now."

Dan smiled at her and went upstairs.

"HAMILTON! IAN! JONAH! Get your butts here!" Sinead shouted loudly that Amy was covering her ears.

Well, why did Amy and Sinead called the boys? Here's the reason why.

-flashback-

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Ian thought. Why did he let go of his sister? Why didn't he protected his sister?

"Bro, chill for a while. We'll get this thing done, Ian." Hamilton comforted him.

"Chill? How am I going to chill when I have learned that this man had just let my sister be kidnapped!" Ian burst out.

"Woah! Me Ian? What did I do? Luckily, I'm still alive or else maybe the two of us now were caught and no one can save us nor can tell you about it!" Jonah backfired at him.

"Ahh... Really?! Well, take this!" Ian punched Jonah at his face.

Jonah stumbled a bit and fell on the creamic vase. "Oh really? My handsome face Ian! You destroyed it so here's the payback." Jonah punched Ian at hus guts.

They continued punching each other, breaking things into pieces while Hamilton are trying to stop them and trying to save the things before it will be broken.

"What is going out here?!" A voice shouted. They all looked at each other and the room.

They all ran upstairs to their own rooms and locked up.

"What happened here? Who broke everything in this room?" Amy asked. "Amy, I hear shouting. What's - Woah!" Sinead stopped in her tracks.

"Who ever did that," she pointed at the mess, "Can't get away from your punishment. And I bet I knew some people who can only do that." She grinned and smiled knowingly.

"Dan? Le'mme get that dweeb." She said and that happened.

-end of flashback-

The boys scurried down the floor, hiding what they are hiding.

Ian's left hand was covered with bacta bandage, Jonah has a purpulish mark on his left cheek and Hamilton have a hard set murderous glare at the two boys beside him.

Meanwhile, Amy was flushing red with anger and Sinead has a smirk written all over her face.

"You boys did this?! Impossible! We're doing something at the Comm. Centre then you here was breaking everything?" She ranted, and under her breath she added, "Idiots."