Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Missing

Previously on Games and Training...

The Cahills have two hours before their Mission Game as Dan have said. So each of them went everywhere around Boston or Attleboro. The last person's point of view is seen that she went to the mall. We will know what the other Cahills do to occupy the 2 hours they have. So let's continue.....

Author's POV

*at Dan's bedroom*

"Oh yeah! I won!" Dan said jumping up and down at his bed from wining a game. "Hey no fair!" Phoenix yelled! "Yeah! Let's do another rematch Dan," Hamilton agreed. "Oh come on! Why can't you accept that I win and you lose?" And with that........

*at Cahill Meeting Room*

"So any plans for upcoming weeks?" Everyone thought about it. "I don't know Amy. As you have said, school is coming next month and we still have to prepare for it," Sinead's right, Amy thought. They still have two weeks to prepare for it but they don't know how to organize their time. "Sinead's right, Amy. But how could we organize our times? We couldn't even spend time together until tomorrow," Ian said like reading what she is thinking. Then an idea popped at her head. "I have an idea," she said addressing them all. "Well, spill it out," the two of them looking at her seriously. "Here's the plan......."

*at the Verills gym*

"Yeah!" the Holt twins exlaimed. "Very good girls. You've done a record." their gym instructor said. Well, they did a great job in amazing him. "Thank you, Instructor Hans. We've learned new things for you," the girls smiled at him. "Well, ready for another round?" And well.......

*At Cahill Manor's Science Laboratory*

BOOM!! Their 10th chemical reaction experiment failed. They don't even know what kind but they just mixed every chemical their hand could touch except for those that could lead them to death like radiation. " *coughs* Ned! *coughs* What did we mixed?" And.......

"I CAN'T REMEMBER!!"

"Well, that's wait-WHAT?!" she was in state of shock. "That's," "Awesome!" the twins was really happy at what happened. "Ahem. If you don't clean this up, I'm going to tell Sinead," she threaten them. "Okay okay Lilya. Just please don't tell her, please. We're begging you," they pleaded. "So, let's start?" and the two nodded.......

*at the living room of the Manor*

A-W-K-W-A-R-D. Very awkward for the two gentlemen at the living room. Nellie is in her cooking school right now. The old man was reading a while he was watching a singoffs. (Video: 24 Karat Singoffs --- just watch it here before proceeding or watch it above after reading 🔝) "I'm just going up to my room. Good day Jonah," Alistair said and walk away. He is the only one left in the room. Oh man, why am I always alone? He thought. "Since I'm always alone maybe I could go somewhere else. I just need a make-over so people won't recognize me," he said to himself. So he went upstairs wondering where to go......

*at the mall*

Hmmm.... She just arrived at the mall. But she doesn't feel well when she step in. She feel something is not right but she just don't mind it. "Baron," she called the bodyguard-slash-driver. "Yes Young Lady Natalie?" he replied. "Wait for me at the car," she ordered. "Yes Young Lady," he answered and got back to the car. She roamed around the mall, looking for something. Then her eye caught on something -- Ice Skating. She have a little experience but didn't pursue it. She went near to it and saw there were just few people skating around. So she went towards it and payed for the fee. As she stepped on the rink, her memories flooded when she was still young and clueless.