Authors Note

I just wanted to thank you all for reading this book even though I'm not really updating it because of studies because I really got a bad ranking at the honor roles. So just be patient for me and if I don't update it means I'm really busy and taking some trainings for the upcoming events in my school and making some projects to be cleared and graduate this year. So thank you for reaching this book in 1.1k reads. Cause without you, this book is never been made. And thank you all because you are the inspiration in making and publishing this book. I hope you understand. So I will reveal some chapters titles for all of you will be excited on what will happen next to this book.

Next Chapters : Chapter 7 - Hangout (Part One)

                                : Chapter 8 - Missing (Hangout Part Two)

                               : Chapter 9 - What?! (Hangout Part Three)

                               : Chapter 10 - Where Are We (Hangout Part Four)

You might asking yourselves and me if why there are four parts of the hangout. Well, I won't tell you yet but I will put some spoilers here for each of the chapters after this note. So well, thank you all and I need to say goodbye because this note has reached 200 above words. Have a nice day everyone! Just remember to read, vote and share. So bye!