Prologue

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkMarch 4th Saturday

Brooklyn, New York
March 4th
Saturday

🎶Waking up to you the morning
It's better than sunrise🎶

Burn Slow by Ro James played as Sage thrust his hips forward.

"Oh my—Fuckkk" Zaniyah moaned, gripping the sheets trying to keep the arch in her back as Sage drilled her, holding her by her waist.

Sage bit his lip, watching her ass jiggle every stroke. And skin clapping together filled the room. "Throw that shit back," He said in a husky voice, slapping her ass before gripping it. Zaniyah was getting wetter at the sound of his voice. She whined her hips first trying to prepare herself. He was honestly the biggest that she ever had so this was new for her.

"Mmm" She hummed, as she threw it back on him. "Fuck" He groaned lowly, grabbing her ankles and leaning back some to watching. She looked over her shoulder, seeing her was bitting down on his bottom lip hard. She to pick up her pace the more comfortable she got with it.

"Fuck, you so wet mama" He slapped her ass and she moaned loudly as her juices coated all of him. He leaned up, grabbing her by the back of her neck and pulling her up to his chest. "OH! FUCK!" She screamed when he choked her and deeply stroked her.

He smirked, "Feel good don't it?" He squeezed his hand. Zaniyah wanted to say something but she felt her voice was snatched from her. "Hm? I can't hear you love" He taunted seeing how flustered her face looked.

"I-I UGH!" Her head fell back onto his shoulder with her mouth parted open. He started leaving wet kisses up her neck on her smooth dark skin. His free hand reached down and toyed with her clit. "W-wait" She moaned, grabbing his arm as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

He started moving his fingers faster on her clit, never stopping his deep and rough strokes. "You wanted dis dick rememba'? Take it. You doin' so good fa' me" He whispered in a deeper voice with his thick southern accent coming through.

Zaniyah honestly didn't think no stranger she just met an hour ago should be fucking her like this. This was the third time she ever having sex and this was making her rethink a lot of things.

"Fuck daddy! Right there!" She moaned, Sage breathing started to pick up at how good she sounded along with how good she felt around him. "I'm finna cum!" she started clenching her walls down around him.

He groaned "Cum on my dick mama. Let dat shit go" He nibbled on her ear. She complied, reaching back to wrap her arms around his neck as she moaned in his ear, driving him crazy. She released the pit that was in the bottom of her stomach.