Chapter 12

😗sorry for any mistakes

if you're only going to understand the male pov and not the women, i will block you🫶🏾 can't stand a dickrider so thread lightly😏

Brooklyn, New York
August 25th
Friday

"Ty, I'm not being the bigger person wit' this. She needs to apologize to me not the other way around" Zaniyah rolled her eyes while on the phone with Tyler and watching Sage rub her feet.

She had to stay home from work today. She was having terrible heartburn to the point she started crying and screaming in the middle of the night. Sage ended up taking her to the hospital, not knowing what else to do because of how much pain she was in.

They told her to lay off the spicy and greasy food for a while. That pissed Niyah off since that's all she enjoys eating. If it isn't spicy, it's nasty to her. She wasn't like that before she got pregnant but pregnancy does change you a lot.

Sage was now trying to make her feel better because her attitude has been on 10 all morning now.

"What did she say? She said I had ta' ask you since it ain' ha' place" Ty spoke, sounding irritated.

Sage turned his head, looking at Niyah while she bit her bottom lip down and rubbed her stomach. She forgets Ty doing know about what Davion did or Shane, he just know they both fucked her over.

"You kno' her. She always brings up some past shit to get her point across and all it's doing is throwin' it in your face." She stated. "If she wanna talk, she can come ta' me. Simple" She started wiggling her white painted toes at Sage. He chuckled, shaking his head before looking back at the tv as ESPN was playing on the tv.

Ty blew a breath out of frustration "Nini, how is she supposed to apologize if you ain' been home?" He questioned, causing her to chuckle.

She has spent the last week staying with Sage. She just wanted to be around him and she didn't want to go home to deal with Iyanna. They saw each other at work every day except for today but they never brought their problems to work. It wasn't professional and their coworkers loved to be in other people's business.

"Well, I'm comin' home today so we can talk about den" She spoke, only for Sage to snap his head in her direction with a frown on his face. She was only going home so she could talk to Yanna and fix their problems. She hated when they weren't talking.

"Good. Y'all both gettin' on my damn nerves wit' dis shit. A nigga can't even relax wit' her ass wanna talk about this shit" He complained. She started laughing at him, knowing how annoyed he must be. He was always had to be the mediator between the two girls.

Despite him knowing Niyah since she was 3 and Yanna being his girlfriend, he was still always fair.

"But aight, I'll talk ta' you later Nini. Love ya"